Author Topic: Hello from Midwestern heck  (Read 826 times)

Offline straycat_felix

• Visitor
Hello from Midwestern heck
« on: December 05, 2021, 02:50:47 am »
Hey, I'm Felix and I'm a demiboy from the corn void. My pronouns are he/him and they/them. I'm currently in high school where I've been ??somewhat?? out of the closet since...August?
 I haven't come out to my parents, nor have I thought of a plan to. I might probably ask for advice about this dilemma in the future, especially since my dad's made several transphobic comments in the past.

I want to start hrt at 18 if I can, but overall I haven't really thought of plans for much of my future yet. (Lol, I haven't even decided my career choice aside from a vague generalization.)

Aside from that, I like reading webtoons, digital & traditional art, egg cooked in ramen, paracord bracelets, and doing random things at completely unreasonable times.

Also, if anyone knows how to work with this site(?) and how to get text to appear certain ways, I could very much use some help since I'm not well acquainted with these types of forums(?) Platforms(?). Yeah.

Offline Margrit

• Housewife
  • I love to run a proper and clean household.
Re: Hello from Midwestern heck
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 03:25:51 am »
Hi Felix

Welcome to the Forums.

Best wishes
Margrit
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline Rakel

• rah KEL
  • Family
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 04:58:15 am »
Good morning Felix,

I noticed that this is your first post here on Susan's Place and  I want to extend to you our Big Welcome to Susan's Place.

We are a website for support and discussion of all types of gender related issues. We have many members here who are underage and we try to keep Susan's Place Family Friendly and suitable for our younger members. We have rules on what we can talk about and these rules are listed in the Terms of Service. I will post links below to the Terms of Service and other important information.

Please read the Terms of Service carefully. The Terms of Service are necessary to keep this site safe for all members.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Things that you should read

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Battle Goddess

• Mentally Interesting
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 11:32:43 am »
Hey, Felix. Welcome.

Brother, if you had a plan for the rest of your life at 18, I'd worry for you. It sounds like you know yourself pretty well; that's admirable. Took me years of denial even after my egg cracked.

Please read, write, ask lots of questions. You're among friends!
"It's not really a choice. Because we're not choosing to transition...we're choosing to be happy." -- SarahC

"Freedom comes at a high price. But I have paid that price, and I am free." -- Muhammad Ali

"Have a gentle manner ❤️" -- Chrissy Ryan
"Working on it" -- Battle Goddess

"When going through hell, best keep moving." -- Old & KIA

“Darling,” She said, “it doesn’t matter. You have only one choice. You can walk farther along the path or not. It is a narrow path. You may be scared about lifting your foot up to take your next step. It doesn’t matter. You don’t have to step very far. It’s up to you.
"But all you get to do is choose. Your anxieties, your fears, your courage, your happiness, your rage: go ahead and feel them all you want. They don’t matter. What matters is what you choose.
“I can promise you a long and fascinating road. I’ll give you tools along the way. I’ll be with you every step.
“Now make your choice.” --  my beloved Battle Goddess

Tags: