Author Topic: NSFW (is this normal?)  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Skyenet

• Visitor
NSFW (is this normal?)
« on: December 05, 2021, 11:13:43 am »
I have a really weird question and I can't find any answers on Google but I have been on hrt for about four years and the way I feel arousal has completely changed, I no longer feel anything really in my penis, instead I feel a tingling in my pelvis.
It's like the feeling moved to internally.
Is this normal or should I bring this up to my doctor?
I don't want too unless I'm absolutely sure it's not normal because who the heck wants to talk about this in a a doctor's office?

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks lovelies!

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: NSFW (is this normal?)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 11:21:51 am »
I have a really weird question and I can't find any answers on Google but I have been on hrt for about four years and the way I feel arousal has completely changed, I no longer feel anything really in my penis, instead I feel a tingling in my pelvis.
I don't want too unless I'm absolutely sure it's not normal because who the heck wants to talk about this in a a doctor's office?

@Skyenet
Dear Sky:
Please know that I am not trying to hijack your posting.
Also, I do think that you need to have a talk with your doctor regarding your HRT questions.

I am most pleased that you have decided to take the step to join Susan's Place and the Forums as a new member.

Thank you for writing your very first posting.... as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be offering their thoughts and comments in response to any of your future questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say regarding their own experiences.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

If you have any questions please feel free to Email me at  northernstargirl@susans.org

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 11:35:10 am »
@Skyenet
Dear Skyenet:

One more thing........
....If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!
    With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.
    Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

****NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other members the thread back so that the conversation can continue.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at  northernstargirl@susans.org

Danielle

Global Moderator
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline Battle Goddess

• Mentally Interesting
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 11:58:12 am »

Your Mileage Will Vary, of course, but so many people report feelings very similar to yours: less genitally-oriented, more full-body or at least relocated internally.

Totes common.

There's nothing wrong with bringing it up with your doctor, either. You're partners in this. It's good to report new changes.
"It's not really a choice. Because we're not choosing to transition...we're choosing to be happy." -- SarahC

"Freedom comes at a high price. But I have paid that price, and I am free." -- Muhammad Ali

"Have a gentle manner ❤️" -- Chrissy Ryan
"Working on it" -- Battle Goddess

"When going through hell, best keep moving." -- Old & KIA

“Darling,” She said, “it doesn’t matter. You have only one choice. You can walk farther along the path or not. It is a narrow path. You may be scared about lifting your foot up to take your next step. It doesn’t matter. You don’t have to step very far. It’s up to you.
"But all you get to do is choose. Your anxieties, your fears, your courage, your happiness, your rage: go ahead and feel them all you want. They don’t matter. What matters is what you choose.
“I can promise you a long and fascinating road. I’ll give you tools along the way. I’ll be with you every step.
“Now make your choice.” --  my beloved Battle Goddess

Offline Skyenet

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 12:26:12 pm »

Your Mileage Will Vary, of course, but so many people report feelings very similar to yours: less genitally-oriented, more full-body or at least relocated internally.

Totes common.

There's nothing wrong with bringing it up with your doctor, either. You're partners in this. It's good to report new changes.

Thank you!
I remember at first it was like "this hits a little different now" but it's it's went into crossing a line where my genitals aren't useful in any sexual context which can be frustrating when I want to top a pretty lady! x.x
I just don't know if that's a bug or a feature basically

Offline Skyenet

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 12:36:47 pm »
@Skyenet
Dear Skyenet:

One more thing........
....If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!
    With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.
    Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

****NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other members the thread back so that the conversation can continue.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at  northernstargirl@susans.org

Danielle

Global Moderator

Thank you! I'll be sure to post there! ^.^

Offline Battle Goddess

• Mentally Interesting
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 09:31:33 pm »

I just don't know if that's a bug or a feature

Depends on how you look at it. 
"It's not really a choice. Because we're not choosing to transition...we're choosing to be happy." -- SarahC

"Freedom comes at a high price. But I have paid that price, and I am free." -- Muhammad Ali

"Have a gentle manner ❤️" -- Chrissy Ryan
"Working on it" -- Battle Goddess

"When going through hell, best keep moving." -- Old & KIA

“Darling,” She said, “it doesn’t matter. You have only one choice. You can walk farther along the path or not. It is a narrow path. You may be scared about lifting your foot up to take your next step. It doesn’t matter. You don’t have to step very far. It’s up to you.
"But all you get to do is choose. Your anxieties, your fears, your courage, your happiness, your rage: go ahead and feel them all you want. They don’t matter. What matters is what you choose.
“I can promise you a long and fascinating road. I’ll give you tools along the way. I’ll be with you every step.
“Now make your choice.” --  my beloved Battle Goddess

Offline Jane.Shannon

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2021, 10:59:18 am »
I so glad you posted this because it has totally happens(ed) to me.  For me this fits the pattern of "this is how it's supposed to be" feelings.  It does make me want full GCS--it's tough having an itch you just cannot scratch.  :-)
June 2021: Orchiectomy
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline Skyenet

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2021, 02:43:29 am »
I so glad you posted this because it has totally happens(ed) to me.  For me this fits the pattern of "this is how it's supposed to be" feelings.  It does make me want full GCS--it's tough having an itch you just cannot scratch.  :-)

I'm so relieved it isn't just me!
It's exactly how you describe it! I feel arousal but it's IN my pelvis so there's nothing I can do about it!

Offline JasmyneT

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2021, 04:03:47 pm »
Wohhhh... can't believe im reading this! I have too!!!

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2021, 06:25:35 pm »
I was on HRT for almost 3.5 years before having GCS. I think at about the 3 or 4 month mark my genitals were useless. I wanted to have sex mentally but physically I was done. 

After I had GCS I wanted to have sex but was scared I would break something. Eventually I had sex and now I am very active. The glands penis was used for the clit and it definitely has a wonderful use now.
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Tags: transition genitals sex