Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

NSFW (is this normal?)

(1/3) > >>

Skyenet:
I have a really weird question and I can't find any answers on Google but I have been on hrt for about four years and the way I feel arousal has completely changed, I no longer feel anything really in my penis, instead I feel a tingling in my pelvis.
It's like the feeling moved to internally.
Is this normal or should I bring this up to my doctor?
I don't want too unless I'm absolutely sure it's not normal because who the heck wants to talk about this in a a doctor's office?

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks lovelies!

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Skyenet on December 05, 2021, 11:13:43 am ---I have a really weird question and I can't find any answers on Google but I have been on hrt for about four years and the way I feel arousal has completely changed, I no longer feel anything really in my penis, instead I feel a tingling in my pelvis.
I don't want too unless I'm absolutely sure it's not normal because who the heck wants to talk about this in a a doctor's office?

--- End quote ---
@Skyenet
Dear Sky:
Please know that I am not trying to hijack your posting.
Also, I do think that you need to have a talk with your doctor regarding your HRT questions.

I am most pleased that you have decided to take the step to join Susan's Place and the Forums as a new member.

Thank you for writing your very first posting.... as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be offering their thoughts and comments in response to any of your future questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say regarding their own experiences.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place. 
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

If you have any questions please feel free to Email me at  northernstargirl@susans.org

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement

Northern Star Girl:
@Skyenet
Dear Skyenet:

One more thing........
....If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!
    With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.
    Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

****NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other members the thread back so that the conversation can continue.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at  northernstargirl@susans.org

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
Global Moderator

Battle Goddess:

--- Quote from: Skyenet on December 05, 2021, 11:13:43 am ---I have a really weird question and I can't find any answers on Google but I have been on hrt for about four years and the way I feel arousal has completely changed, I no longer feel anything really in my penis, instead I feel a tingling in my pelvis.

--- End quote ---

Your Mileage Will Vary, of course, but so many people report feelings very similar to yours: less genitally-oriented, more full-body or at least relocated internally.

Totes common.

There's nothing wrong with bringing it up with your doctor, either. You're partners in this. It's good to report new changes.

Skyenet:

--- Quote from: Battle Goddess on December 05, 2021, 11:58:12 am ---
Your Mileage Will Vary, of course, but so many people report feelings very similar to yours: less genitally-oriented, more full-body or at least relocated internally.

Totes common.

There's nothing wrong with bringing it up with your doctor, either. You're partners in this. It's good to report new changes.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!
I remember at first it was like "this hits a little different now" but it's it's went into crossing a line where my genitals aren't useful in any sexual context which can be frustrating when I want to top a pretty lady! x.x
I just don't know if that's a bug or a feature basically

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version