Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

NSFW (is this normal?)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Skyenet:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on December 05, 2021, 11:35:10 am ---@Skyenet
Dear Skyenet:

One more thing........
....If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!
    With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.
    Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

****NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other members the thread back so that the conversation can continue.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at  northernstargirl@susans.org

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
Global Moderator

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I'll be sure to post there! ^.^

Battle Goddess:

--- Quote from: Skyenet on December 05, 2021, 12:26:12 pm ---
I just don't know if that's a bug or a feature

--- End quote ---

Depends on how you look at it. 

Jane.Shannon:
I so glad you posted this because it has totally happens(ed) to me.  For me this fits the pattern of "this is how it's supposed to be" feelings.  It does make me want full GCS--it's tough having an itch you just cannot scratch.  :-)

Skyenet:

--- Quote from: Jane.Shannon on December 08, 2021, 10:59:18 am ---I so glad you posted this because it has totally happens(ed) to me.  For me this fits the pattern of "this is how it's supposed to be" feelings.  It does make me want full GCS--it's tough having an itch you just cannot scratch.  :-)

--- End quote ---

I'm so relieved it isn't just me!
It's exactly how you describe it! I feel arousal but it's IN my pelvis so there's nothing I can do about it!

JasmyneT:
Wohhhh... can't believe im reading this! I have too!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version