Author Topic: Elvie Curve Breast Pump  (Read 788 times)

Offline valerie anne

Elvie Curve Breast Pump
« on: December 07, 2021, 05:06:57 pm »
I am intrigued by this new breast pump:

https://www.elvie.com/en-gb/shop/elvie-curve?gclid=Cj0KCQiAqbyNBhC2ARIsALDwAsAVx5rNNuVhcDS1g9R4WTNrscrTCH_NzunFW20seRCcZAkic7M1FwQaApR_EALw_wcB

It seems to offer significant breast & nipple suction with full mobility when worn in your normal bra, and without batteries or leads. It looks as if you could nipple pump whilst shopping! Wow!

I have been using a dual Ardo Calypso dual electric breast pump for some time, and I am up by two bra cup sizes. But I am tied to the breast pump by the tubes and the power supply for my pumping regime.

I tried the Haakaa manual pumps, but they left me sore and I couldn't support them in my bra.

So the Elvie Curve looks attractive if it provides enough nipple suction.   

Offline damalie

• One day...
Re: Elvie Curve Breast Pump
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 11:27:49 am »
IMHO

I would question the noise level, yes?  Buzzing while shopping is a non starter for me at least.
What is the goal of using the pump? 

Like the herbal breast growth products that are ineffective mostly marketing hype, using breast pumps for meaningful breast enlargement seems not to be lasting.  Very temporary in fact.  At the suction levels needed, the results are unappealing to me.

Caveated:  I personally don't have experience in this type of activity, but my gynecologist flatly discounts such use for breast growth.
My story is differently the same as yours.  Histories and tales posted here are not fiction, nobody could dream this *stuff* up.  What a book this would make!  Do you really wonder at why any of us did or did not "express" as a child...perhaps the tears streaking my cheeks at the moment tell all.

-Richelle
Sprio/HRT 2017-Present

Offline LeeWhite85

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 02:57:40 pm »
I love breast pumps.  They suck both my new <not allowed> while I play with my other thing.

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 04:19:56 pm »
Having evaluated the Elvie Curve breast pump, I don't think that it provides the breast stimulation and nipple suction which I desire.

I have gone back to the Haakaa breast pumps, which I can carry with deep suction on both breasts, and still move around without any difficulty.

There is a bit of technique required in getting the pump absolutely centrally on the nipple. If you don't, you can get chafe and soreness.

But once you get a good latch, it's pumping heaven! 

Tags: