General Discussions > Fashion

Have you ever inventoried or organized your MTF wardrobe?

(1/4) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
Have you ever inventoried or organized your MTF wardrobe?

Do you organize by color?  By type of garment (dresses, skirts, dress pants, casual pants, tops, sweaters, etc.)?  By outfit?  By season appropriate wear?  By formal/informal/casual categories?

Would you say that you have more pants than skirts and dresses?  More tops or bottoms? 

Can we ever get enough clothes?  Yes, but it is fun to get new items!

Chrissy

barbie:
My wardrobe tends to be messy, but my wife organizes it for me. Strangely to me, my wife does not care so much about her own wardrobe and dressing table, which I always think is messy. I wish she organizes well just the living room, which is always messy to my eyes, but she just cleans my studying room every day. My daughter is the same. This reminds of me the following phrase from the bible: Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Oldandcreaky:
Barbie, I don't think it's a speck versus plank issue, but rather love. Your mother and daughter are putting you first.

Misato:
Not really. It’s organized, but being of an age where I remember when I remembered things means I can find something cute in my home I don’t know about.

It’s like finding a $20 you forgot about in your pocket!

barbie:

--- Quote from: Oldandcreaky on December 11, 2021, 08:56:59 am ---Barbie, I don't think it's a speck versus plank issue, but rather love. Your mother and daughter are putting you first.

--- End quote ---

That's right. Both my wife and daughter love me. The room of my teenage daughter was always messy, but now it looks better, as she grows up. She also likes cleansing and cooking in the kitchen.

Among my family, I alone organize and clean the storage.

barbie~~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version