General Discussions > Fashion

Have you ever inventoried or organized your MTF wardrobe?

<< < (2/4) > >>

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 09, 2021, 11:57:48 pm ---Have you ever inventoried or organized your MTF wardrobe?

Do you organize by color?  By type of garment (dresses, skirts, dress pants, casual pants, tops, sweaters, etc.)?  By outfit?  By season appropriate wear?  By formal/informal/casual categories?

Would you say that you have more pants than skirts and dresses?  More tops or bottoms? 

Can we ever get enough clothes?  Yes, but it is fun to get new items!

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

Never made out an inventory but that's not a bad idea.  Because my wardrobe is so jammed up I gave up trying to organise.  I've just recently freed up some space in another room though and can now concentrate on thinning out the wardrobe! I would love to start sorting it.  Always by type of garment.  I can't wait to get into this actually, it's my kind of therapy.

Dresses>Skirts>Pants
Tops>Bottoms

I'm slowing down with new purchases, last two years I kinda went crazy I feel.  It's time to settle, at least for a while :)

~Jenny~

ChrissyRyan:
I have given away a bunch of t-shirts this past week.

Chrissy

JennyTG:
How's YOUR wardrobe looking these days Chrissy?  Mine is too jammed up so I'm just about to make up another set of drawers.  My NY resolution is to take it easy with purchases for 2022.  I'm hoping that is the case anyway, lol.

~Jenny~

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: JennyTG on December 22, 2021, 07:57:06 pm ---How's YOUR wardrobe looking these days Chrissy?  Mine is too jammed up so I'm just about to make up another set of drawers.  My NY resolution is to take it easy with purchases for 2022.  I'm hoping that is the case anyway, lol.

~Jenny~

--- End quote ---

@JennyTG

Hi Jenny,

I have bought three new outfits recently plus a few more items!  I have also went through yet again, to try to make more space, and have given away more to those who might benefit.  One closet is looking quite full, as is a dresser.  I am still not full time but I try my best not to wear guy clothes unless I happen to like the style or it makes sense to wear.

Funny thing, when I started transitioning as an MTF, it seemed like I would be pleased to never wear guy clothes again.  That is basically still true; but, sometimes there are guy work clothes more appropriate for messy work, or it is made well but still looks good.  There is some practicality to that.

But otherwise, everyday, I get to get to wear these great looking outfits, although these can simply be just a T shirt or blouse or tunic plus jeans.   Sweaters are nice this season too as they can keep you warm.

Try some flannel lined jeans, so warm!

Hugs,

Chrissy

Jordynfae:
I organized by type and choice frequency.
So everything I wear are seperate based on whether it's a dress, blouse/tunic/t-shirt, pants skirt shirts etc. And then anything I wear often is located at the top of the piles or if hanging are.closer to the centre of my closet. I think it's funny because before I started identifying and present as a female I barely cares Bout doing stuff like that. Weird lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version