Author Topic: does BA round the Breasts?  (Read 454 times)

Online Carla68

• Friend
does BA round the Breasts?
« on: January 10, 2022, 05:13:34 am »
Hi There,

I am coming up to 3 years on Hormones and have nearly a B cup which  I understand is fairly common

My main concern is when topless I look like a 53 year old man with the breasts of a 17 year old (some of my female friends said they would love 17 yo breasts again)

2 things one the proportion of my body frame (i am not a large person) is wrong, I think my arms have feminised a bit but the 50 years of being male have definitely left mark on my frame. Am I right to assume that larger breast would balance this somewhat (or can you shrink rib cage)

secondly when do my breasts stop being pointy and become round (how ever small) or after 3 years is this it

If it is it can you have surgery to round breasts add cleavage (my breast seem hell bent on growing towards elbows not center of chest)

I am really not keen on having implants as think would freak me out being in there

Thanks

Carla

Carla

FFS 22-6-21
GRS 22-6-21

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: does BA round the Breasts?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 05:57:33 am »
Your questions about breast shape are common for all women. We all start out with pointy breasts as the glandular tissue starts under the nipple and grows outward from there. After about 3 to 5 years of hormone therapy, the glandular tissue has grown as much as it will.

Now that the breast has grown, gravity take over and this is where any roundness develops. Also droopiness and other not so flattering shapes appear. Add to this weight gain, which some of us are afflicted with, will also change the shape and size of your breasts.

Weight gain also increases the chest size as subcuteanous fat is distributed all over the upper chest. Your ribcage bones do not change in size, so that the only way to get a smaller upperchest is to lose weight. This will also reduce the subcuteanous fat over your breasts, so there is no way to have everything you desired short of a breast augmentation.

Having said that, your results may be completely different and diet and exercise may get you where you want to be. If it does, then good for you. If not, then a good plastic surgeon can help. I was on HRT for 6 years before my BA. I was really reluctant to get a BA, but a good long look in my mirror told me what I wanted to know. I needed more breast size.  :-\

I did my homework carefully and I finally found a surgeon whose work I can appreciate. About one year ago, I had a pair of 800 cc silicone implants placed under my pectoralis muscle via a transaxilary incision. I am expremely pleased with my appearance and so do many of the men who casually notice me in my day to day activities.  ;D

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 07:00:03 am »
Diet and exercise certainly has an effect on breast size. 
Golfers are more likely to have large breasts than other sports,
because of the way the arms are held during a golf swing.

Marion

Offline pamelatransuk

• Started taking action after decades of suppression in 2017. Finally secured my true female body by GRS in 2021.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 08:00:30 am »
Hello again Carla

I have long suspected that I would ultimately need BA for the sake of volume, roundness and cleavage - I know cleavage the most difficult to secure and may to accept that. I decided to wait till I had completed 4 years HRT in February 2022.

I have now decided I need Silicon Implants and am researching Surgeons and Clinics with a view to Consultation and then hopefully BA.

Hugs

Pamela xx

Offline EllenW

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 10:59:41 am »
Getting rounder and fuller breast was the primary reason why I had breast augmentation. I went to a plastic surgeon that is well known in the local LGBT community. After a couple of consultations to understand what I was looking for, more rounded breast with good cleavage. We decided on a low-profile implant.

I recommend that you get recommendation from the local LGBT support group as to surgeons in your area and have consultations with a couple of them to decide what is best for you.

FYI, I could not be happier with my new breasts.

Ellen
Known all my life I was different
Started to live part time as my true self in 2010
HRT January 2018
Full time at work February 2018
Legal name and gender change January 2019
GCS - January 2021
BA - November 2021
Blog - https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,255685.msg2442139.html#msg2442139

Tags: