Author Topic: Dilation the final break through  (Read 707 times)

Offline Carla68

• Friend
Dilation the final break through
« on: January 10, 2022, 06:26:58 am »
Hi All,

I have been doing my dilation twice a day for 6 months now and last night had a break through with number 4!!

DSize Length Maximum functional diameter
1 ± 85mm ± 22mm
2 ± 105mm ± 27mm
3 ± 135mm ± 32mm
4 ± 160mm ± 37mm

Number 1 and 2 were used to start with when everything was a touch sore and I progressed to trying 1, 2 and 3 next.

My depth is about 10cms and had a breakthrough with number 3 in October get the extra few cm's

I was home in the UK with my family for Christmas and didn't get to dilate as much as I would have liked and was starting to worry losing some depth on Number 3

I have been back in Holland a few days and being in Quarantine has given me extra time, along with a suggestion in another post to dilate longer if you can so I have been doing that

I used number 3 for 45 mins last night and then tried number 4 it went in the normal 6-7 cms I was also able to recharge my Satisfyer 2 and thought i would try a bit of clitoral stimulation with the dilator still inserted. At some point i think the expression "I tried to ride the dilator" would be accurate and to my surprise during a push it slid in the extra depth.

There was a definite bump that i had to get the dilator over and I'm not sure if something made of something less rigid would do this with out pain to its owner!!!

I'm a little sore today but am looking forward to dilation today to see if can repeat the depth (maybe without the satisfyer)

Carla
Carla

FFS 22-6-21
GRS 22-6-21

Offline Carla68

• Friend
Re: Dilation the final break through
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 02:10:46 pm »
Well I have managed a whole week on the large Dilator I can still walk and cycle ok

It does take a bit of extra gel and takes a minute or 2 to push through the extra bit but I think i have the jist of it now.

So now starting with the big size until it gets uncomfortable and then the other one then goes straight in with no resistance

very happy to have achieved this
Carla

FFS 22-6-21
GRS 22-6-21

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 08:21:48 pm »
@Carla68
Dear Carla:
Getting your desired surgery was a big step and now the hard work of "physical therapy"
You new body parts won't work properly if any of your dilation routines are  not fully
addressed and accomplished.   It take lots of time!!!!

My cautious advice and opinion is to not push too hard in your efforts and cause more than slight discomfort. 
Pain is the signal from your body to consider backing off a little.

Lots of gel for certain and continue gradually working your way up to the larger sizes.

Please continue to keep me and the rest of your avid followers up to date as you
feel comfortable sharing.

HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline GoneGrl

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 04:42:43 pm »
This is great news!!

I too have had a major change in my dilation pattern. I'm approaching my 30 year Post Operative anniversary and due to the pandemic these past two years my sex life has dwindled which left me with no choice but to start dilating after a year. Once I started i couldn't believe how much depth I lost in a year

So I kept using my waterbased lubricant but wasn't getting any traction. i was getting worried so I added a small dab of vaseline to it and BAM! It certainly did the trick! I felt like I'm almost back to my pre-pandemic depth probably another month or two and I'll be back there.   

I'm wondering if its the softening the of the tissue that's making my dilation much deeper?

I know alot of people may poo poo on this method but it seems to work for me strangely enough.. 

Tags: