Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

Been trying out my Epilator

<< < (2/3) > >>

TXSara:

--- Quote from: barbie on January 29, 2022, 12:49:34 pm ---In my case, I have reduced most my leg and armpit hairs with Tria home laser.

--- End quote ---

Wow, Barbie, you have a lot of patience...

I have a Tria home laser, and I quit using it after a few weeks because it took FOREVER to cover my legs fully.  I think I needed 2 full charges per leg, which meant that I would generally do them over four days.  It worked, I think, but the extremely small surface area of the flash made it complete un-usable for large areas.  I'm totally on board with using it for armpits because the area is smaller.

~Sara

barbie:

--- Quote from: TXSara on January 29, 2022, 01:19:16 pm ---Wow, Barbie, you have a lot of patience...

I have a Tria home laser, and I quit using it after a few weeks because it took FOREVER to cover my legs fully.  I think I needed 2 full charges per leg, which meant that I would generally do them over four days.  It worked, I think, but the extremely small surface area of the flash made it complete un-usable for large areas.  I'm totally on board with using it for armpits because the area is smaller.

~Sara

--- End quote ---

Yes. For legs, it takes a lot of time, probably > 6 months, to see a noticeable reduction. I used the Tria whenever I had leisure time for 10-20 mins. I no longer shave, but whenever I see one or two hairs, I zap them.

Be patient!

barbie~~

barbie:
My legs before shaving 19 years ago in 2003:

And now after Tria:

barbie~~

TXSara:
Barbie --

No need for me to find patience... after I lost patience with the Tria a couple years ago, I went out and got my entire body done by the professionals  ;). 

Expensive, but TOTALLY worth it.  I did 5-7 sessions in just about all areas.  I absolutely love not having to deal with body hair anymore!  I still shave about once every 2 weeks, but the hairs are light colored and not very large.

~Sara

barbie:
Sara,

I got it.

I also tried the professional treatment, but making reservation and waiting would take too long time, and I gave up. Above all, I had to save money for my kids, and I could not afford to do it.

barbie~~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version