General Discussions > Pets and creatures

Getting a kitten that is intersex

(1/1)

Kirablue:
Hi.  I just wanted to share that I am in the process of getting a very beautiful purebred kitten.  The vet said that she has never seen anything like the kitten, the kitten is a very rare intersex kitten.  Seeing that the breed is rare, the kitten is very likely one-of-a-kind.

Devlyn:
Hi Kirablue, welcome to Susan's Place! Remember that a cat looks upon you as a servant who is allowed to give them 3.18 strokes, no more, before being bitten.  ;D

The Intersex board is usually for intersex people, are you part of the transgender community?

Here's our welcome pamphlet to get you off to a good start. See you around the site!

Hugs, Devlyn

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement

Kirablue:
Hi Devlyn.  No, I am so sorry, I am not.  I just recently learned about my kitten and thought that it might be interesting or enjoyable to those that are similar.  Please forgive me for my error.

Devlyn:
No worries Kira, we'll probably move this to our Pets section, though. Unless the warm ball of fur wants to open up about its intersex concerns.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version