Author Topic: Considering Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation  (Read 712 times)

Offline Cali - bx2eo

• ❤ Indiana ❤
  • She/Her/Dude
    • Cali on Twitter
Considering Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
« on: February 09, 2022, 12:14:34 am »
I am quite chunky and have small natural breasts. I don't like the idea of putting saline or silicone in my body. I just recently found out about fat grafting breast augmentation. I don't really want to increase my breast size all that much. I did some quick Photoshop to simulate my goals. Is this a reasonable goal for a fat transfer breast augmentation?

Also, has anyone had any experience with it, and can you recommend a surgeon in the US, preferably midwest, east coast or New England area. I plan to get my FFS with Dr. Spiegel in Boston. His site says he does both breast augmentation, and liposuction, but it doesn't mention fat grafting breast augmentation.

https://raditu.de/img/trans/fatbafront.jpg

https://raditu.de/img/trans/fatbaside.jpg

If the website doesn't load the images, click the links.
❤ Love Everyone ❤ Hurt No One ❤ Be Excellent To Each Other ❤

Cali on Twitter @bx2eo

Offline TXSara

• Family
Re: Considering Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 12:57:39 am »
I have no idea who does that type of surgery in those areas, but I just wanted to say:

#1 -- Dayyum, girl, you got some mad photoshop skills!
#2 -- I got a kick out of your photo filenames "fatbafront.jpg" and "fatbaside.jpg"  ;D

It believe it is a reasonable goal, but you would have to talk to a surgeon to get an idea of EXACTLY how much fat can be transferred and how much they expect to be there long-term.  When I had my tummy tuck last summer, he lipo'd the area that was being removed and injected it into my hips.  Since I didn't have a LOT of fat (I had already lost a lot of weight and needed the tummy tuck because my skin was really loose), it didn't make quite the impact I would have hoped.  You may have more to work with than I did. 

~Sara

Offline Cali - bx2eo

• ❤ Indiana ❤
  • She/Her/Dude
    • Cali on Twitter
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 01:50:46 am »
Awww, thank you. 😊

Cali on Twitter @bx2eo

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 04:47:37 am »
I live in Miami and we have many surgeons who have mentioned fat transfer on their websites. I considered this procedure and asked about this when I consulted for my breast augmentation.

Many surgeons told me that while this is possible to do, the resulting shape of the breast cannot be controlled very well and many times the patient has a deformed looking breast. The breasts were only slightly larger, but the shape was lumpy and not natural looking at all. All the surgeons who would even discuss this with me, advised against it.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 06:05:14 am »
BA is popular among GGs because a lot of natural breasts aren't pretty without the assistance of a bra.

The silver lining for us is that all those procedures performed on GGs makes this type of surgery much more safe and affordable.

We all see the pretty ones and the ones photoshopped to look good.  This raises expectations on what they should look like.

Offline Cali - bx2eo

• ❤ Indiana ❤
  • She/Her/Dude
    • Cali on Twitter
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 08:04:30 pm »
Many surgeons told me that while this is possible to do, the resulting shape of the breast cannot be controlled very well and many times the patient has a deformed looking breast. The breasts were only slightly larger, but the shape was lumpy and not natural looking at all. All the surgeons who would even discuss this with me, advised against it.

Hmmm. Thank you for this. I have been looking around, and I can't seem to find after pics of the fat transfer procedure. Definitely a lot to consider.

We all see the pretty ones and the ones photoshopped to look good.  This raises expectations on what they should look like.

Yeah, I've always suspected surgeons only post the most successful pictures, but never post the less successful ones. Kinda makes it hard to make an educated decision.

Cali on Twitter @bx2eo

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2022, 05:24:00 am »
Hmmm. Thank you for this. I have been looking around, and I can't seem to find after pics of the fat transfer procedure. Definitely a lot to consider.

Yeah, I've always suspected surgeons only post the most successful pictures, but never post the less successful ones. Kinda makes it hard to make an educated decision.

Just recently, the TV program "Botched" aired an episode about fat transfer BA.

The results were disappointing to say the least. When Dr Dubrow opened the lumpy breast, he found that many of the lumps were fat balls that did not have a proper blood supply to continue living and those fats balls essentially died within the patients breast forming a hard lump.

Some people just do not realise that subcuteanous fat is living tissue and if the blood supply is not re-established after transfer, it will just die in the patients body. The good doctor went on to remove all the lumps and scar tissue and insert a properly sized implant. In my opinion the results were a vast improvement, but not perfect. The lesson here is if you have a bad result from an unqualified surgeon, you might not ever get the perfect results we all desire.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline ronniekylie90

• Friend
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022, 09:54:56 am »
Personally I didn't think of it as an option, yes you might have natural fat in it, but you can potentially lose it, also, the most important thing, shape. the shape is very difficult to get it right, and ive seen some who had it, and they don't look particularly good.
I mean, nowadays BA can work great aesthetically and look totally natural, if natural is what you are after. but still, aeshetically speaking, they look far better than fat grafted breasts.

Offline AnonyMs

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2022, 12:37:39 am »
Dr Bednar, North Carolina.

Offline Carla68

• Friend
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2022, 01:51:38 am »
I am also unhappy with silicone or saline inside me and have been looking at fat transfer too

I have asked on here to and it all seems a bit new for any good advice

I am about to see my surgeon for last time and am going to try and get as much information as possible

But may just have to live with fact I have 17 year olds breasts on 50 year olds body
Carla

FFS 22-6-21
GRS 22-6-21

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 09:57:59 am »
How about wearing a padded bra?  Victoria's Secret sells padded bras to add one and two cups additional size.
In the USA there is a tremendous amount of competition to sell bras to the return policies are very lenient.
VS lets you try a couple sizes and return what doesn't fit.

Tags: