Author Topic: Wordle, etc  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
Wordle, etc
« on: February 12, 2022, 12:53:46 pm »
I've been playing Wordle, then someone showed me Queerdle, and oh my, today I learned about Nerdle. That's my new favourite.  :)
Veteran, US Army

Offline Jane.Shannon

Re: Wordle, etc
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 11:42:28 pm »
I tried LEWDLE, but their dictionary wasn't very good.  I just stick with WORDLE.
Dec 2022: FFS
June 2021: Orchiectomy
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 05:48:28 am »
I gave that one a shot, it's a fun idea, but the execution isn't that good. Maybe I'm just not
lewd enough...........nah!  :laugh:  >:-)
Veteran, US Army

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 06:03:10 pm »
I like Scrabble.
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 06:03:43 pm »
I like Boggle and Big Boggle.
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline Perry

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 06:24:18 pm »
I love Wordle! There is an archive where you can play all the previous Wordles. Tried Lewdle but was not impressed. You really want to be frustrated try Quordle...
Integrity has no need of rules.  -Albert Camus

Offline ImAllie

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2022, 08:43:01 pm »
I've been playing Wordle, then someone showed me Queerdle, and oh my, today I learned about Nerdle. That's my new favourite.  :)

Thanks for the heads-up on Nerdle!  Just tried it this morning… lots of fun!!!
01/18/22 - Began therapy
07/29/22 - Came out to my wife
10/13/22 - Began facial hair removal (laser/electrolysis)

Tags: