Community Conversation > Transitioning

Arrived a man left a women

(1/1)

Carla68:
Hi all,

After nearly 4.5 years I am back in England the women I was always meant to be, starting a new job

When I arrived in Holland in Oct 2017 I would say I was just a serious cross dresser but with my new found freedom to go out and be more me and the Dutch peoples view on be who you are I soon wanted to progress to transitioning

I was able to hold down my job and use the Dutch insurance system to complete my dreams

I still have a few things to do but at the moment if I do want BA (not insured) I will be able to go back to Dr Kanhai at MKVelson

Meanwhile in the UK still waiting for my first NHS appointment with GIC at the Laurels

If anyone has the skills to hold a job down in Holland for 4.5 years I would seriously consider it an option

Also for price of the surgery being 18000-20000 Euros definitely worth thinking as a fairly close (near Schiphol) privately funded option

Carla

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Carla68 on March 07, 2022, 08:11:38 am ---Hi all,

After nearly 4.5 years I am back in England the women I was always meant to be, starting a new job

When I arrived in Holland in Oct 2017 I would say I was just a serious cross dresser but with my new found freedom to go out and be more me and the Dutch peoples view on be who you are I soon wanted to progress to transitioning

I was able to hold down my job and use the Dutch insurance system to complete my dreams

I still have a few things to do but at the moment if I do want BA (not insured) I will be able to go back to Dr Kanhai at MKVelson

Meanwhile in the UK still waiting for my first NHS appointment with GIC at the Laurels

If anyone has the skills to hold a job down in Holland for 4.5 years I would seriously consider it an option

Also for price of the surgery being 18000-20000 Euros definitely worth thinking as a fairly close (near Schiphol) privately funded option

Carla

--- End quote ---

Congratulations Carla! 
I am happy for you!

Chrissy

pamelatransuk:
Congratulations Carla!

Wishing you every happiness for your future in UK.

Hugs

Pamela xx

Peeptoe:
hey Carla,
congrats! at least you're not going to suffer through dramatic change of weather  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version