General Discussions > Fashion

Do you think you have enough clothes now for your MTF wardrobe?

<< < (2/3) > >>

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Kalandrina on March 24, 2022, 06:55:05 am ---Can a girl ever have enough clothes ? No. I am satisfied with what i have but could quite happily shop and shop and shop. Most things now are wow i like that will buy it, not that i need it :)

--- End quote ---
@Northern Star Girl
@Kalandrina

Well I was not planning on it but because I had some shopping loyalty money I went shopping today.
I ended up seeing a nice blouse and as it fit well, I bought it.  Did I really need it?  No, but it is a nice spring wardrobe addition that I can match up well throughout the year too.

I should be able to squeeze one more top in the closet…

Chrissy

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on March 23, 2022, 06:38:06 pm ---Every so often I go through my closet and chest of drawers and take inventory and when
there are items that do not quite fit right, or that I don't wear often, I bag them up and give
them to friends or to a thrift shop.

Danielle

--- End quote ---

Yep gonna have to start doing that soon.

Jenny

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: JennyTG on April 02, 2022, 04:09:51 am ---Yep gonna have to start doing that soon.

Jenny

--- End quote ---

After getting my hair styled this morning I think I will try to take a closer look at my clothes and try do some more donating. 

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Chrissy

JennyTG:
It's very therapeutic Chrissy, I'm going to have to do it more often though.

As for where my clothing is mostly bought,hmmmm...occasionally used on auction sites for retro or very unique pieces but mostly new from cheaper stores (like your Targets etc).  Those kind of stores have more than enough for my tastes anyways.

Jenny

Kaleig_hC:
To answer the topic. No. I got made to give everything away after my first attempt at transition. I have very little of everything except panties and jeans/pants. I have to rebuild my wardrobe all over again once I can come out. It is too soon right now. I may have to hide camisoles under my polos with my breasts starting to poke through my polo shirts. Bras be too obvious. Only problem would be washing them without my family knowing I own them. I have to do it after my parents go to bed. This secrecy is getting old.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version