General Discussions > General discussions

Subliminal Breast Excitation

(1/2) > >>

valerie anne:
I am carrying Haakaa breast pumps on my nipples, as I wish to enlarge my breasts and eventually to induce lactation.

I have been investigating subliminal excitation videos, and the the following one really sets me tingling.

The second half, with the slow suction rhythm, really gets me aroused.

Rakel:
I do not agree.

Subliminal suggestion has no effect on most people.

MaryXYX:
If there was a method of stimulating breast growth that worked, surely the medical profession would know about it?  I think our community would too!

Devlyn:

--- Quote from: valerie anne on May 08, 2022, 05:56:13 pm ---I am carrying Haakaa breast pumps on my nipples, as I wish to enlarge my breasts and eventually to induce lactation.

I have been investigating subliminal excitation videos, and the the following one really sets me tingling.

The second half, with the slow suction rhythm, really gets me aroused.

--- End quote ---

The affirmations listed in the video description, are they the subliminally embedded portions?

--- Quote from: Rakel on May 08, 2022, 07:23:40 pm ---I do not agree.

Subliminal suggestion has no effect on most people.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: MaryXYX on May 09, 2022, 04:21:12 am ---If there was a method of stimulating breast growth that worked, surely the medical profession would know about it?  I think our community would too!

--- End quote ---

I guess my thoughts are "If businesses, whose job it is to  increase the bottom line, continue to  spend literally billions of dollars using subliminal suggestions in their advertising campaigns...well, maybe there is something to it? Subliminal can affect our thinking, can it control cellular growth???

Courtney G:
My friend used to work at a movie theater, back in the film projector days, they used to splice a few frames in that contained a photo of pop corn, candy and soda and said something like "Hungry? Have a snack." He knew where they were in the film reel and showed me that you could barely notice the screen "blinking" for a portion of a second when one of the subliminals flashed on screen.

It worked, according to him. They always sold more stuff when they used them.

Did the suggestive frames *make* you hungry? No. Did your brain process the suggestion and decide that you were hungry? Very possibly.

I don't believe in reiki or spirits or any of that stuff, but I do know this:

Your brain is in charge of a very impressive chemical/electrical facility (your body). It's quite possible that you can convince your brain to tell your pituitary gland to produce more prolactin or other hormones. But I'm guessing you have to REALLY want it AND be susceptible to this sort of thing, which might be a rarity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version