Community Conversation > Hormone replacement therapy

First days on HRT

<< < (6/7) > >>

NancyDrew1930:
Today I had another subconcious moment of change.  I was at work (not out there yet so I was still presenting male) and I was talking to a woman who was under me, and these two guys from another department started making some comments directed at us, and all of sudden, and I said it out loud, I called them "toddlers!", because of the way they were acting.  And the way I said it was, to me, in such a feminine way, like I had seen and heard other cis women say similar things (like "men!" ) when men would say something that those women couldn't believe they said.

But even the woman that I was talking to, for a minute I could tell from her eyes that she was surprised to hear such a feminine expression of annoyance at a couple of guys, and the feminine inflection (and maybe I made a head movement that I didn't recognize as a female mannerism, but she caught it), come out of someone she perceived as male. 

But I am finding over the last few days that mentally I am starting to think more in a feminine way than a masculine way.  Or get annoyed as a woman than a man.

Kaleig_hC:
Different areas have different terms. Never heard of accusing men being "toddlers". Women around me will call the man a "boy" and have the body language showing they are upset in that situation. Connotation that you are behaving like a boy and not a man. Heard it a few times from my two younger sisters over my life time.

NancyDrew1930:

--- Quote from: Kaleig_hC on September 17, 2022, 09:20:06 pm ---Different areas have different terms. Never heard of accusing men being "toddlers". Women around me will call the man a "boy" and have the body language showing they are upset in that situation. Connotation that you are behaving like a boy and not a man. Heard it a few times from my two younger sisters over my life time.

--- End quote ---

I wanted to say "men", but since I was presenting male, that would've been a really awkward experience, and it was just at the last minute that I was able to say "toddlers".  Just the way they were acting toward us, they really reminded me of a couple of toddlers.

Kaleig_hC:
I hope it did not out you too much. Life in the closet gets stressful sometimes. I have to watch even where I use my clothes so it don't get back to my parents. I think reveal time for me is getting very close. I am out to nobody but waitresses at a couple of restaurants I go to. I make sure I don't wear clothes there on days my parents could follow me and eat there too.

tgirlamg:

--- Quote from: NancyDrew1930 on September 17, 2022, 08:54:20 pm ---Today I had another subconcious moment of change.  I was at work (not out there yet so I was still presenting male) and I was talking to a woman who was under me, and these two guys from another department started making some comments directed at us, and all of sudden, and I said it out loud, I called them "toddlers!", because of the way they were acting.  And the way I said it was, to me, in such a feminine way, like I had seen and heard other cis women say similar things (like "men!" ) when men would say something that those women couldn't believe they said.

But even the woman that I was talking to, for a minute I could tell from her eyes that she was surprised to hear such a feminine expression of annoyance at a couple of guys, and the feminine inflection (and maybe I made a head movement that I didn't recognize as a female mannerism, but she caught it), come out of someone she perceived as male. 

But I am finding over the last few days that mentally I am starting to think more in a feminine way than a masculine way.  Or get annoyed as a woman than a man.

--- End quote ---

Congrats Little Sister… Little bits of you will start popping up and coming to the surface more and more in days to come… Enjoy all the new experiences and discoveries!

Onward!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version