Author Topic: Greetings cyberworld.  (Read 590 times)

Offline RozzieB

• Visitor
Greetings cyberworld.
« on: June 06, 2022, 05:49:17 pm »
Hello, I am in a very awkward position trying to type this since my cat is on me sleeping and I do not dare to wake her up.  I am new to any kind of forum or anything really.  31 years old and I am a case manager in treatment.  I originally got on here to look for support and possible caregivers while I go through surgery on the west coast as I have NO friends who can come out there with me.  I have surgery with Dr Dev Gurjala 10/3/22 in San francisco.  let me just say that housing and travel is going to be more expensive than my freakin co pay. lol.   Anyway hope to get more out of doing this than my initial ask.!  Looking to meet new people!

Many thanks to all who have come before me. xoxo

roz

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Greetings cyberworld.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 10:47:55 pm »
Hello, I am in a very awkward position trying to type this since my cat is on me sleeping and I do not dare to wake her up.  I am new to any kind of forum or anything really.  31 years old and I am a case manager in treatment.  I originally got on here to look for support and possible caregivers while I go through surgery on the west coast as I have NO friends who can come out there with me.  I have surgery with Dr Dev Gurjala 10/3/22 in San francisco.  let me just say that housing and travel is going to be more expensive than my freakin co pay. lol.   Anyway hope to get more out of doing this than my initial ask.!  Looking to meet new people!

Many thanks to all who have come before me. xoxo

roz
@RozzieB
Dear Roz:
Thank you for following the LINK to come here to the Introductions Forum that I provided to you
earlier today in the Welcome Message I gave to you on another thread. 
Now, more members will be aware of your arrival on the Forums and your can expect more
sharing of conversation and thoughts with our other members.

As you get involved you may find that you will make some like-minded friends here.

Please be certain to look at and read the informative and important LINKS to the Forums rules
that I included at the end of my Welcome Message.
Here is a link to the complete Site Rules and Terms of Service so you may read them here.

Thank you for joining in the Forums here on the Susan's Place site.
Since you will not be able to send Forums Private Messages until your achieve 15 quality posts you can feel free to contact me via my Email at northernstargirl@susans.org

Again, WELCOME to Susan's Place and the Forums,
Warmest Regards,
Danielle

Global Moderator
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline Margrit

• Housewife
  • I love to run a proper and clean household.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 01:43:02 am »
Hi RozzieB

Welcome to the forums.

Best wishes
Margrit
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 05:57:45 am »
Welcome RozzieB!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Tags: support surgery new trans