Site News and Information > Introductions

Greetings cyberworld.

(1/1)

RozzieB:
Hello, I am in a very awkward position trying to type this since my cat is on me sleeping and I do not dare to wake her up.  I am new to any kind of forum or anything really.  31 years old and I am a case manager in treatment.  I originally got on here to look for support and possible caregivers while I go through surgery on the west coast as I have NO friends who can come out there with me.  I have surgery with Dr Dev Gurjala 10/3/22 in San francisco.  let me just say that housing and travel is going to be more expensive than my freakin co pay. lol.   Anyway hope to get more out of doing this than my initial ask.!  Looking to meet new people!

Many thanks to all who have come before me. xoxo

roz

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: RozzieB on June 06, 2022, 05:49:17 pm ---Hello, I am in a very awkward position trying to type this since my cat is on me sleeping and I do not dare to wake her up.  I am new to any kind of forum or anything really.  31 years old and I am a case manager in treatment.  I originally got on here to look for support and possible caregivers while I go through surgery on the west coast as I have NO friends who can come out there with me.  I have surgery with Dr Dev Gurjala 10/3/22 in San francisco.  let me just say that housing and travel is going to be more expensive than my freakin co pay. lol.   Anyway hope to get more out of doing this than my initial ask.!  Looking to meet new people!

Many thanks to all who have come before me. xoxo

roz

--- End quote ---
@RozzieB
Dear Roz:
Thank you for following the LINK to come here to the Introductions Forum that I provided to you
earlier today in the Welcome Message I gave to you on another thread. 
Now, more members will be aware of your arrival on the Forums and your can expect more
sharing of conversation and thoughts with our other members.

As you get involved you may find that you will make some like-minded friends here.

Please be certain to look at and read the informative and important LINKS to the Forums rules
that I included at the end of my Welcome Message.
Here is a link to the complete Site Rules and Terms of Service so you may read them here.

Thank you for joining in the Forums here on the Susan's Place site.
Since you will not be able to send Forums Private Messages until your achieve 15 quality posts you can feel free to contact me via my Email at northernstargirl@susans.org

Again, WELCOME to Susan's Place and the Forums,
Warmest Regards,
Danielle
Global Moderator

Margrit:
Hi RozzieB

Welcome to the forums.

Best wishes
Margrit

ChrissyRyan:
Welcome RozzieB!

Chrissy