Author Topic: Collar styles on tops  (Read 147 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Collar styles on tops
« on: June 22, 2022, 11:33:36 am »
Have you come to prefer specific “collar styles” on tops or are they minor fashion considerations for you?
Collar styles include but are not limited to

Peter Pan
Crewneck
Boatneck
Square neck
Cowl
Turtleneck
V Neck
U neck
Scalloped
Halter
Keyhole
Drawstring
Décolleté
Cold shoulder(s)
Spread
Oxford classic
And many more…

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Collar styles on tops
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 11:53:28 am »
I tried on a blouse that has a Peter Pan collar and for the first time I actually liked how I looked in that style.

I almost bought it but decided to wait for a sale.  Maybe it was the solid lavender color that was pleasing to me more than the collar.  I think it was both though.  The white blouse with the same collar looked good too.  The fit was nice.  If I keep thinking of the outfits I could make and what jewelry I could wear, I might not make it until it goes on sale! 

Such a temptation!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
Re: Collar styles on tops
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 07:41:08 am »
Have you come to prefer specific “collar styles” on tops or are they minor fashion considerations for you?
Collar styles include but are not limited to

Peter Pan
Crewneck
Boatneck
Square neck
Cowl
Turtleneck
V Neck
U neck
Scalloped
Halter
Keyhole
Drawstring
Décolleté
Cold shoulder(s)
Spread
Oxford classic
And many more…

Good question, what a range of choice!  Prefs would have to include Crew, Turtle, V and U.  Have to say I haven't checked out a few of those listed.
~I just wanna have fun, that's all I really want~

Tags: