Site News and Information > Introductions

Hello all!

(1/2) > >>

UFO:
I am, as yet, unidentified… even to myself. I have no name, only a desire to find it along with myself.
I’m a 50 yr old (born male) who has lived a relatively normal life. I got married, had kids, got divorced (unrelated to why I’m here). I have always known I was not male, inside. I’ve never hidden my ‘gender fluidity’ - but neither have I expressed to anybody just how far it leans away from my biological gender. I want to be seen, acknowledged, and try to find peace in knowing, and finally presenting my genuine self.

I have lived my life so far as an introvert & isolated, and found quiet comfort in that existence. But, I n my transformative journey, however short so far, I have found remarkable comfort in knowing I’m not alone. I find myself seeking others going through a similar experience, in an effort to try an better navigate my own. So, thanks in advance to everyone here that may help me achieve that goal. I too, hope you find your path.

Jessica_Rose:
Welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums!

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I noticed this is your very first post at Susan's Place! We hope you will find this a safe and friendly place to share information and read about the experiences of others. Susan's Place can be an amazing resource for advice, support, and sympathetic friends. Please feel free to comment on posts, ask questions, or share parts of your life. Some of our members even create their own blogs to document their journeys.

We suggest that you read through our rules and other Terms of Service (TOS). Please review the links at the end of this message. The links include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features.  

Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica_Rose@susans.org

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

Jessica
Global Moderator

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement

Maid Marion:
Hi UFO,

Welcome!

I was also  quite introverted, but  am much more outgoing now that I present female.
Much of the social awkwardness of the past is gone.

Marion

Margrit:
Hi UFO

Welcome to the forums.

Best wishes
Margrit

tgirlamg:

--- Quote from: UFO on June 25, 2022, 01:54:59 pm ---I am, as yet, unidentified… even to myself. I have no name, only a desire to find it along with myself.
I’m a 50 yr old (born male) who has lived a relatively normal life. I got married, had kids, got divorced (unrelated to why I’m here). I have always known I was not male, inside. I’ve never hidden my ‘gender fluidity’ - but neither have I expressed to anybody just how far it leans away from my biological gender. I want to be seen, acknowledged, and try to find peace in knowing, and finally presenting my genuine self.

I have lived my life so far as an introvert & isolated, and found quiet comfort in that existence. But, I n my transformative journey, however short so far, I have found remarkable comfort in knowing I’m not alone. I find myself seeking others going through a similar experience, in an effort to try an better navigate my own. So, thanks in advance to everyone here that may help me achieve that goal. I too, hope you find your path.

--- End quote ---

@UFO

Hello and Welcome UFO!

We all share many common threads and… coming to a point around the half century mark where we truly know that the only way forward, to a life that holds true meaning for us involves a great deal of change… is definitely one of those threads!…It was that way for me and many you will meet here… it is a wonderful time in life to take on the many challenges with the comfort and assurance that we have tried living other ways… tried living to the expectations of others and still… found ourselves still wanting to experience connecting the person inside to the world and people around us… Please use the wealth of experience to be found here and please know the things you seek can be attained… All challenges can be navigated and, you will find your true life has always been patiently awaiting your arrival 🌻

If you click this link…

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251753.60.html

and scroll down to reply number 77… You will see some more of my thoughts on starting life in the 50s…. all good things to you as you find your way!!!

Onward we go brave sister!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version