Author Topic: Tucking advice and/or suggestions  (Read 607 times)

Offline josephine262

• Visitor
Tucking advice and/or suggestions
« on: July 18, 2022, 07:42:42 pm »
Hi all!

I am in my 30s and married.  Ever since I can remember I've wanted to wear women's clothes, however, as it is the case for many of us, that was not acceptable.  I finally came clean to my wife about 2 years ago and she's completely OK with it.  I am 5'8 160lbs and naturally I have a round butt and about A cup breasts I wear an A cup bra and fill it nicely.  One thing I am struggling with is that I love to wear tights and thongs and have an interesting tucking challenge.  My "junk" is on the rather small side, when not aroused it is not really there at all, the issue I have is that the rest of my "junk", i.e. the crown jewels are very noticeable.  Every tucking instruction I find says to "pull" your junk back toward your butt, etc, however, how do you "pull" something that isn't there?  I guess what I am asking is, how do I go about tucking the twins without them popping out if there is no shaft per se to hold them in place?

Any advise or suggestions are much appreciated!

Offline Jessica_Rose

Re: Tucking advice and/or suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 08:19:28 pm »
Hello Josephine, welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums!

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I noticed this is your very first post at Susan's Place! We hope you will find this a safe and friendly place to share information and read about the experiences of others. Susan's Place can be an amazing resource for advice, support, and sympathetic friends. Please feel free to comment on posts, ask questions, or share parts of your life. Some of our members even create their own blogs to document their journeys.

If you feel so inclined, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to introduce yourself and very briefly tell more members something about yourself!

We suggest that you read through our rules and other Terms of Service (TOS). Please review the links at the end of this message. The links include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features.   

Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica_Rose@susans.org

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

Jessica

Global Moderator

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

Offline BrendaD

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 11:55:36 pm »
…how do I go about tucking the twins without them popping out if there is no shaft per se to hold them in place?

It isn’t the shaft that holds them in place, it’s panties or a gaff. For me, well sized panties work fine.

I hope that helps

Offline Iztaccihuatl

• Friend
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 12:52:42 am »
Hi Josephine,

What I have been missing in your description of how you tuck is moving your jewels into the inguinal canals, which actually lead up. You can push them up with your fingers until they are above the root of the shaft (between the skin of the belly and the pubic bone) and kind of form a nice pubic mound. Keep them there and then pull the shaft down and backwards as much as possible and pull up some tight underwear or as Brenda pointed out a gaff and then release. The gaff needs to be tight enough to keep them there.

Some folks even fold the empty scrotum over the shaft from both sides and apply a piece of tape to hold it together. This can give a look of a vulva.

Hope this helps,

Heidemarie

Offline Rakel

• rah KEL
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 06:32:13 am »
It isn’t the shaft that holds them in place, it’s panties or a gaff. For me, well sized panties work fine.

I hope that helps

Good morning BrendaD,

I see that this is your first post here as well as Josephine. Welcome to Susan's Place. The links that Jessica_Rose posted for Josephine are good for everyone, so just click on the links to read a few very important rules and abilities for this website.

We do encourage everyone who is new here to stop by the Introductions forum and tell us a little about yourself.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Placce.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline josephine262

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 08:51:22 am »
Hi Josephine,

What I have been missing in your description of how you tuck is moving your jewels into the inguinal canals, which actually lead up. You can push them up with your fingers until they are above the root of the shaft (between the skin of the belly and the pubic bone) and kind of form a nice pubic mound. Keep them there and then pull the shaft down and backwards as much as possible and pull up some tight underwear or as Brenda pointed out a gaff and then release. The gaff needs to be tight enough to keep them there.

Some folks even fold the empty scrotum over the shaft from both sides and apply a piece of tape to hold it together. This can give a look of a vulva.

Hope this helps,

Heidemarie

Thanks for the replies.  This this is pretty new to me perhaps I am not doing the tucking correctly.  I can push the jewels but as soon as I let go they fall back out, may be I am not placing it correctly.  The other issue I have is that when it comes to "then pull the shaft down and backwards as much as possible" there's literally no shaft to pull.  If I could just find a way to hold the jewels in place (without involving the shaft) that would be the ideal solution.  I'll do some experimentation and see what works, but I do appreciate all the feedback and glad to have found this community!

Offline SheShe

• Neighbor
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2022, 10:46:45 pm »
I know what you are going thru with the tucking fiasco,   it does not work good for me either.   I just wear a pair of shorts over my tights and problem solved.  If I have on a skirt I just wear tight undies to keep the front part smooth.

If your wife is cool as you say you can go out with her in a skirt and it provides good cover and seems to not draw attention to yourself.    I had a GF that we would wear matching skirts,,,we were a cute couple as well.

Tags: