Site News and Information > Introductions

Hello there from a long time lurker!

(1/2) > >>

xClairebear:
Hey everyone! My name is Claire, I'm 18 and I've been on hormone replacement therapy for a little over 2 years after battling Gender Dysphoria/Gender Identity Disorder since early childhood. Being on HRT has completely changed my life and every single day feels like I'm getting closer and closer to becoming my true self.
I do struggle quite a bit with severe chronic depression mostly stemming from my GID so I'm hoping to find some sort of solidarity.

Sephirah:
Welcome to the site, hon. <3 I'm glad you decided to take the step to sign up. It's quite a big one.

Someone will be here shortly to give you the official blurb but... yeah you'll definitely find solidarity here, and folks who get what you're going through. It's great to have you. Also, I like your name. I see what you did there! Hehe.

*big hugs*

Hopefully we can make that struggle less of a battle you feel you have to face alone. :)

Margrit:
Hi xClairebear

Welcome to the forums.

Best wishes
Margrit

ChrissyRyan:
Claire,

Welcome.

Chrissy

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: xClairebear on July 30, 2022, 01:43:37 pm ---Hey everyone! My name is Claire, I'm 18 and I've been on hormone replacement therapy for a little over 2 years after battling Gender Dysphoria/Gender Identity Disorder since early childhood. Being on HRT has completely changed my life and every single day feels like I'm getting closer and closer to becoming my true self.
I do struggle quite a bit with severe chronic depression mostly stemming from my GID so I'm hoping to find some sort of solidarity.

--- End quote ---
@xClairebear
Dear Claire:
Thank you for coming out of the Lurker Zone and becoming a member of Susan's Place and the Forums.
I wish to warmly Welcome you to Susan's Place.

Please be certain to carefully read the Official Welcome message that our lovely member @Jessica_Rose posted and replied to your very first message on the Forums on another thread earlier today.
There is information and important LINKS that she included at the end of her message.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....

You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
You can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here.

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle   northernstargirl@susans.org
Global Moderator

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version