Site News and Information > Introductions

Hello im Luna

(1/3) > >>

lunariaflower:
Hi everyone, i am Luna, a trans woman, but currently and sadly pre-operation or surgery transition still. I suffer with very bad gender dysphoria and right now im kinda desperate.

I made the first step and contacted Planned Parenthood and they take and accept my insurance to get started on HRT or hormones, im waiting for their response which will probably be Monday.

I havent actually come out to family yet, particularly my dad as the rest of my family is very distant and doesnt talk to me. Its very upsetting but my dad is very transphobic and bigoted to trans people, so i am scared and nervous about coming out to him.

Just wanted to share a little bit about me.

tgirlamg:
Welcome Luna!

Fear not Sister!…Monday doesn’t sound like too long to wait!… Congrats on the brave step forward contacting PP!!!… It is easy sometimes to feel like hope is dwindling and the enormity of what we seek is an insurmountable challenge but… I have good news…. what you seek is within your grasp and… all challenges between where you are and where you wish to be can be successfully navigated 🌻

You have arrived in a great place here… there is a wealth of experience here to draw on from others with whom you share many common threads… Many of us have found our way and built amazing lives and you are going to find your way too! Keep Hope in your heart girl…for there is much to be hopeful about! 🌻

You didn’t mention if you had looked into a WPATH therapist but, they can be an invaluable resource in the journey ahead!… All good things to you Luna! All shall be well 🌻

Onward We Go Brave Sister!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Margrit:
Hi Luna

Welcome to the forums.

Best wishes
Margrit

Rakel:
Good morning Luna,

Welcome to Susan's Place.

When a new member posts their first message, we like to extend our Big Welcome to them.

We are a website for support and discussion of all types of gender related issues. We have many members here who are underage and we try to keep Susan's Place Family Friendly and suitable for our younger members. We have rules on what we can talk about and these rules are listed in the Terms of Service. I will post links below to the Terms of Service and other important information.

Please read the Terms of Service carefully. The Terms of Service are necessary to keep this site safe for all members.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Your decision to go to Planned Parenthood is a good one. They will do the necessary testing to ensure safety and the prescriptions they give you can be filled at a local pharmacy. Most importantly, they are there to answer any questions you may have about your hormone therapy.

Margrit:

--- Quote from: tgirlamg on July 31, 2022, 12:05:23 am ---Welcome Luna!

Fear not Sister!…Monday doesn’t sound like too long to wait!… Congrats on the brave step forward contacting PP!!!… It is easy sometimes to feel like hope is dwindling and the enormity of what we seek is an insurmountable challenge but… I have good news…. what you seek is within your grasp and… all challenges between where you are and where you wish to be can be successfully navigated 🌻

You have arrived in a great place here… there is a wealth of experience here to draw on from others with whom you share many common threads… Many of us have found our way and built amazing lives and you are going to find your way too! Keep Hope in your heart girl…for there is much to be hopeful about! 🌻

You didn’t mention if you had looked into a WPATH therapist but, they can be an invaluable resource in the journey ahead!… All good things to you Luna! All shall be well 🌻

Onward We Go Brave Sister!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

--- End quote ---

Hi Ashley

You expressed it wonderfully .
-uplifting and motivating-
I am absolutely agree with you  :)

It was nice to read your post and I appreciate it.

Best wishes
Margrit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version