Site News and Information > Introductions

Hi all, back again after a long absence.

(1/2) > >>

Charlotte Sparkle:
Hi all

Back on the forum after a long absence.

I'm a forty something crossdresser from Merseyside in the UK with a passion for all things feminine.  I've been crossdressing since my early teens and came out to my Wife and close family a good few years ago.  I regularly find myself lost in the Pink Fog but over time I've learnt to cope.

I'm currently growing out my hair and hoping to get it cut in feminine style once the length gets just past my shoulders.

Best Wishes

Lotte

Margrit:
Hi Charlotte Sparkle

Welcome back to the forums.

Best wishes
Margrit

ChrissyRyan:
Lotte,

Welcome back!

Chrissy

Northern Star Girl:
@Charlotte Sparkle
Dear Charlotte:
Welcome back after your long absence....   
I remember you from when you were first here on the Forums back in January 2018.
I have little doubt that you are aware of how the Forums workd and aware of the rules here
but at the end of my message I am including the important and informative LINKS that will
not only answer questions that our members may have but also it would be good for
you to read and review the rules and other information found in the LINKS.

If you have any questions you can contact me via my Email at northernstargirl@susans.org

Again, Welcome back to Susan's Place and the Forums.
I will be eagerly looking for and reading your postings, comments, and thoughts as you
visit the various topics and sub-forums.

Warm regards and best wishes to you as you continue on.
Danielle  Northern Star Girl
Global Moderator

Here are LINKS to the site rules and stuff that all members should be familiar with:

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

--- Quote from: Charlotte Sparkle on August 04, 2022, 02:19:33 am ---Hi all

Back on the forum after a long absence.

I'm a forty something crossdresser from Merseyside in the UK with a passion for all things feminine.  I've been crossdressing since my early teens and came out to my Wife and close family a good few years ago.  I regularly find myself lost in the Pink Fog but over time I've learnt to cope.

I'm currently growing out my hair and hoping to get it cut in feminine style once the length gets just past my shoulders.

Best Wishes

Lotte

--- End quote ---

Traci M Knight:
Welcome back Charlotte.

Misty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version