Author Topic: New Girl  (Read 738 times)

Offline Wanda Michelle

• Visitor
New Girl
« on: September 15, 2022, 06:43:41 pm »
He’ll all. I am a lifelong crossdresser. Love being feminine! Just joined the site and I hope to be able to relate to others like me. As I’ve gotten older I wish more and more I could be a woman. Due to my situation it will not happen but I enjoy all my time as a girl. Glad to have a place I can truly be myself.

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
Re: New Girl
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 07:20:15 pm »
Welcome to the forums. I imagine the welcoming committee will be along shortly. You will get posts with info about all beginner stuff.

Online Jessica_Rose

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2022, 07:41:37 pm »
Hello Wanda Michelle, welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums!

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I noticed this is your very first post at Susan's Place! We hope you will find this a safe and friendly place to share information and read about the experiences of others. Susan's Place can be an amazing resource for advice, support, and sympathetic friends. Please feel free to comment on posts, ask questions, or share parts of your life. Some of our members even create their own blogs to document their journeys.

We suggest that you read through our rules and other Terms of Service (TOS). Please review the links at the end of this message. The links include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features.  

Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica_Rose@susans.org

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

Jessica Rose

Global Moderator

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

Offline TXSara

• Family
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2022, 08:08:16 pm »
Glad to have a place I can truly be myself.

Welcome Wanda!  It really IS nice feeling free to be yourself.  That's what it's all about, really.

~Sara

Offline Wanda Michelle

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2022, 08:11:11 pm »
Thank you so much for the welcome! I truly look forward to sharing information and advice with all the others. Jessica, I have read through all the information provided. Thank you for the help.
Wanda 😊

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2022, 11:39:53 pm »
Welcome Aboard Wanda!!! 🌻🙋‍♀️💕
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸 Before / After
🌻 https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251753.60.html 🌻

Offline Wanda Michelle

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2022, 09:33:32 am »
Thank you. Love the inspirational quotes! ❤️
Wanda😊

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2022, 09:53:23 am »
Thank you. Love the inspirational quotes! ❤️
Wanda😊

Thank You Dear Sister!…

The spirit contained within those words has carried me to amazing places in my life and I want that for all who come here seeking better connection with themselves… I think that often… all these things we want for ourself have always been ours to choose… they just patiently await our coming to a decision to simply… be ourself 🌻

Onward We Go Brave Sister!

Hugs

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸 Before / After
🌻 https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251753.60.html 🌻

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2022, 11:23:03 am »
Welcome Wanda Michelle!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline Wanda Michelle

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2022, 01:36:25 pm »
Thank you girls for the kind words and encouragement. I truly look forward to all the advice and support (which I have already received from you girls). ❤️ Thanks again. BTW Chrissy, I am also a brown eyed brunette. 👍🏻
Wanda 😊

Tags: