Author Topic: hi( i am a CD)  (Read 695 times)

Offline learning_1

hi( i am a CD)
« on: September 19, 2022, 04:10:20 am »
Hi i am learning_!. been here for awhile lurking some and decided to post. I am a cross dresser and have had a interest desire for a few yrs along with some other kinks. I am 51 and single

Offline Maid Marion

Re: hi( i am a CD)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 05:13:22 am »
Hi learning_1,

Welcome!

There is a ton to learn about wearing clothes, as everything is a little different.
Sizes are inconsistent yet women are expected to wear tight form fitting clothes!
Trying stuff on in a Thrift Store can be a useful way to find brand sizing. 
Write down the brands/sizes of whatever fits.
eBay can also be useful.  Unless a brand is super popular, like Lily Pulitzer, sellers will provide measurements.
There are a ton of Lily collectors out there so most eBay sellers don't bother with that.
Lily sells colorful clothes for wearing when you are on vacation.

Marion

Offline Wanda Michelle

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 08:58:29 am »
Hello. I am a new girl here also. I’m sure you will find a walcoming place and lots of information to help you.
Wanda 😊

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle, Aspiring Person
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 12:39:51 pm »
Hi i am learning_!. been here for awhile lurking some and decided to post. I am a cross dresser and have had a interest desire for a few yrs along with some other kinks. I am 51 and single
@learning_1
Dear learning_1
    Thank you for following the LINK that I gave to you in my Welcome Message yesterday to come here to the Introductions Forum and letting members here be aware of your arrival to Susan's Place and the Forums.   
Yes, I am aware that you signed up and became a member back 6 years ago in 2016, .... and I  am happy to see that you have come out of the "Reader Zone" and had submitted your new recent postings yesterday and today.

Please take the time to follow and read the Forums rules and Important and informative LINKS that I provided in my Welcome Message yesterday.... they will help you to safely navigate around and best utilize the Forums. 
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Wishing you well as you continue to be involved in the forums.
If you have any questions please Email me at  northernstargirl@susans.org

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Global Moderator
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 42

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 06:58:51 pm »
I hope you have benefitted and learned some by visiting this useful Web site!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline Zoeytgtx

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2022, 12:19:10 am »
No reason to lurk. Participate.

Zoey
Amazing being out loving life!

Tags: