Community Conversation > Transsexual talk

What do your breasts mean to you? Seriously.

<< < (21/22) > >>

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: LaRae on March 13, 2021, 12:48:47 pm ---My breasts are...validation. In the sense that, I know who I am, at my core, but my breasts allow me to display that to the rest of the world in a way they cannot deny.

I really didn't think I'd get much, and I was content with that, but my genes had other plans, and they've become one of my most feminine characteristics.

--- End quote ---

That characteristic sounds good!   :)

Chrissy

BritneyX:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 13, 2021, 12:51:18 pm ---
That characteristic sounds good!   :)

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

I concur.  My breasts are finally the outwardly phyiscal manifestation of what I have been feeling since before puberty. I just wish they would manifest a bit more outwardly!  I loved it when a guy in the parking lot replied to my question with a sincere "yes ma'am".  The girls were protruding well that day! 

valerie anne:
I really want to become heavily breasted.

I have pumped myself to a full C cup, but I would love to carry heavy & pendulous breast weight.

Jin:
My breasts are just part of me. They have been with me ever since puberty (many years ago!). I carry a 40C rack and love them. They are an important part of me, of sex play with my wife. I love to show them off.
However, I love them mostly as a part of my body, just like my elbows or fingers. They do not define me, they are just there.

Chloe:

--- Quote from: Nero on March 16, 2008, 02:22:10 pm ---(other than the obvious breast feeding aspect)
--- End quote ---

BLAST from past remember when Nero 1'st poised this (he asked many "off the wall" questions) Current day FtM wouldn't be so magnanimous. Aside from menstruation, "breasts" are an early signal of "ready for sex" (lol why else would men be so attentive)?

Never really appreciated 'til also been "manhandled" well  ;)  ;D

(very first back-tie halter top bikini arrived today
never been more comfortable can wear it 'loosely',
just need 'lil more weight to hold all in place!  ;D )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version