Community Conversation > Transsexual talk

What do your breasts mean to you? Seriously.

<< < (2/22) > >>

Lisbeth:
They are a statement to the world that I am female.

Osiris:
To answer the question of what's the point of them: It's all about human evolution. As humans walk upright our sexual development changed from that of other mammals. The signal of female sexual maturity was switched from genital display to breast display. Only a small portion of the human breast is used for producing milk.

To answer what they mean to me: I tend to be a personable guy and lean towards a speaker during a conversation. I found in certain situations that when I lean forward, especially onto a counter or desk, I tend to get what I want faster. It took me awhile to figure out that my breasts were behind this(can be dense). Which also means that I'm perceived in a way that I don't intend to be.

annajasmine:

--- Quote from: KarenLyn on March 16, 2008, 02:42:26 pm ---they really don't serve much purpose except to give guys something to talk to.
Karen Lyn

--- End quote ---

Agree with the comment quoted above also to attract men of course, that if I ever want to have a boyfriend or if one will ever have me I need them.
This might sound stupid while ago(3or4 months ago) I got out of the shower started drying off  and I felt of them through the towel. I felt growth and started happy crying for about hour. I don't know why they are so important to me they just are.
Nero didn't do this topic couple months ago?

Anna

Wing Walker:

--- Quote from: Lisbeth on March 16, 2008, 06:36:10 pm ---They are a statement to the world that I am female.

--- End quote ---

Same here.  I am grateful that my breasts are there because I started HRT when I was 51.

Wing Walker

Berliegh:
Re: What do your breasts mean to you? Seriously.

That means a lot and a gender indicator to female. It's juat a shame mine won't grow....despite many years on HRT.....

and because of that I will have to have a boob job in order to get some which I'm not really happy about..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version