Author Topic: What do your breasts mean to you? Seriously.  (Read 9621 times)

Offline Julie H

• Family
  • Formerly known as White Rabbit
Re: What do your breasts mean to you? Seriously.
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2020, 01:52:19 pm »
As a mtf I enjoy what little growth I do have but I really don't want much more as that will lead to awkward questions I am not willing to answer atm.
Julie

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2020, 03:21:23 pm »
How can some of the posters here not love their boobs?

I am trying to get as large, floppy & heavy as I can. Over the last year, through pumping & massage, I have gone from a wimpy B cup to a reasonable C, and I hope to expand to a D cup.

I am still very pert and I would love to sag & droop a bit. Today, I went out with no bra, and I felt quite heavy when I got home. My nipples were just touching the top of my stomach. Wow!

I have swooped and scooped into an underwired plunge bra, and I am so much more comfortable. I have slipped in a pair of nipple shields to keep my shape ready for tomorrow's pumping session.

I felel so decadent, so feminine and so vulnerable, how can I not love my boobs?

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2020, 03:37:17 pm »
How can some of the posters here not love their boobs? ...

...so feminine and so vulnerable, how can I not love my boobs?

Because they have a different mental image of themselves. Many are FTM. Boobs are just a disgusting appendage in some peoples mind.

However, I do not feel that way. I love my breasts. Yes, they don't do much. But they do attract men, if large enough and feed babies, if lactating, but most of the time they just get in the way.  :(  The most important thing for me is that breasts are incredibly gender confirming and I am in agreement with all the people who love their breasts, either natural or enhanced.  :o

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline mm

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2020, 05:21:17 pm »
Breast do many things, for many they wants them to be large and show the world they are a woman, for others they are just in the way and want them gone. One genes, hormones, life itself and surgery will all determine the size and shape they will have.

Offline chance

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2020, 06:25:28 am »
I have despised my boobs from the day my mother forced me to stop going shirtless.  The older I got the more I despised them.  I have always wanted them removed even before I figured out dysphoria.  It feels very odd to me that anyone actually wanted and liked their boobs.  That’s kind of where I started my journey to my true self in therapy.  I never ever connected with them, felt pride or pleased about them.  That’s foreign to me.  Of course the older I got the worse I felt, on this earth and in my body. 

I am very glad and happy for anyone who has always or just started to love their body!
"Live like someone left the gate open"

Offline UpSideDown_

• Be your own kind of beautiful.
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2020, 07:11:40 am »
They mean im living my life rather than existing, they mean im feeling alive. They mean im a woman. 

Offline Idontknowbutiwould

• Following my dream
  • Neighbor
  • A little kid living adulthood
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2020, 10:10:05 pm »
For me, my breasts mean something that gives me confidence. That beautify my figure. My breasts help passing and I find them wonderful and they are also a reminder of the effort my grandfather made in paying them when I was 16 and their acceptance. I had a breast augmentation in Barcelona, ​​with Dr Fabrizio Moscatiello
18 years old.

2008: Put a wig on primary school
2014: Coming out to my family
2016: Puberty blockers
2017: Real life experience
2018: Breast augmentation with paternal consent
2019: Identity document changed
2020: Getting my SRS and FFS? I hope

Offline Lisa89125

• Family
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2020, 10:33:24 am »
My breasts are simply a visible sign of who I am. I've wanted them since I was a little kid. Breast make it possible to fit into and fill out the sorts of outfits I want to wear.  :) I also enjoy the attention from the guys.  ;D

Lisa
"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Offline DeniseGrace

« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2020, 03:33:30 pm »
Not huge, just a B cup so far and likely will not have implants. But I love them, even from their initial growth spurt where I could feel the sensation of nipples and breasts expanding.

Not as passable as some of you lucky ladies, but I do like it when I'm noticed maybe for long locks or modest cleavage. And yes, I enjoy massaging them to try and get more fullness.

Having an aged parent stay with me due to their health doesn't allow for male company, but I simply can't wait for the attention of an open-minded fellow

Offline mac1

• Would like to be able to pass and live as a girl.
  • Family
  • Don't have any use or desire for those male parts.
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2020, 02:55:08 pm »
Would be great if I could have nice firm and perky size "C" breasts.
?

Offline Froodah

« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2020, 05:11:01 am »
I've never looked at boobs or gave them a second thought. They only care about their face, which is bad, lol.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2020, 05:19:43 am »
As other people have said this is completely subjective and we should not try to define what is “right “ because that is part of the subjective perspective.
For me they are part of my affirmation but they do not by themselves define my gender - they do help others see me in my correct gender which is fine.
I have a nice “B” cup that im very happy with and don’t really appreciate people judging what constitutes the “right” size or shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2021, 05:11:45 pm »
They are just wonderful to have.  They are very female affirming.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: