Activism and Politics > Politics

ROFLAMO, this is what happens to your brain when you vote conservative

(1/3) > >>

Susan:
Remember folks this is what happens to your brain when you vote conservative;)

Westmoreland co-sponsors bill on the Ten Commandments and
can't even name them from crooksandliars.com

The Colbert Report, was priceless last night. His guest was Republican Congressman
Lynn Westmoreland and I guess he had never heard of The Colbert Report
before. He knows a lot about it, now.  (Watch in Windows Media Player or  Quicktime)

Kaitlyn:
Yeah... religion is little more than a tool and a convenient banner for most politicians.
Just a way to curry votes from the less informed.

Chaunte:

--- Quote from: Kaitlyn on June 16, 2006, 01:30:15 pm ---Yeah... religion is little more than a tool and a convenient banner for most politicians.
Just a way to curry votes from the less informed.

--- End quote ---

I must admitt, this Congress & Administration is giving Republicans a bad name...

Chaunte

Melissa:
I think it's republicans giving republicans a bad name.  I don't mean all republicans Chaunte, since you're an exception.

Melissa

Susan:
Pretty much, they lost my respect in 2000 when the president at the time claimed to be one thing and then showed himself to be something totally different. Then we had John Ashcroft, the Patriot act, Guantanamo bay cuba, secret searches, secret courts, Secret prisons, Arresting Americans in America and denying them their constitutional access to the courts, lies to go into Iraq, Torture, Secret rendition, Outing a CIA agent, All the corruption, Katrina, Warrantless spying on Americans, Abu Ghraib, Haditha, Iran, tax cuts for the wealthy, the supreme court, I could keep going.

As things stand now my vote will be for anything but Republicans. Now that might change if a republican worthy of my vote runs but I seriously doubt that happens with the religious fundies in charge of their party.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version