Site News and Information > Introductions

supporting my spouse

(1/4) > >>

Alison:
Well, my name is Alison... I married my husband about a month ago..  before we married, we dated for 2 and a half years or so, and lived together for 2 years of that time... we met on an internet game, where he played a female character... although this was very common in that game for guys to play girls... I took him for face value and thought he was one of my best girlfriend on the internet lol.... we were pretty close, and It came out he was a guy... well it didn't take long at all after that... i loved him with all my heart....

during our sexual exploring with each other during the relationship, he told me about his affinity for stockings.... he loved me in them, he liked them on himself.... I was very ok with this... what can i say, it was sexy /blush lol..

anyhow, after about a week after being married, bless his heart he finally got the courage to tell me how he felt.... a woman in a man's body.... after the initial shock... and the logic process my brain took ... ( he is a woman, likes to dress in womens clothes, what if he doesn't find me attractive, what if he likes men, OMG HES GAY! )  I understood compleatly.... all the 'hints and clues' added up.... and it just.... turned a light on inside him... he WAS a different person after that, in a REALLY good way...

it has been a little difficult, he suffers some embarrasment, he's overwhelmed with emotions , we both are really... (obviously)... we're trying to keep communication lines open, and to take this one step at a time... learn as we go :)

anyway... what I'm doing here is to figure out how to support him through this.... we're definetly not ready to tell anyone else yet, what we're trying to do now is let him explore that side of himself in safety, in our apartment, with just the two of us....

Alison:
Oh, I was "supportive wife" in the chat last night, I have already met several of you wonderful people, though names are really escaping me at the moment.... sooo bad with names =/

beth_finallyme:
Welcome Alison,

Thanks for introducing yourself and joining Susan's forum. It sounds like you two are taking this well and exploring your feelings and that is a good start.

--- Quote ---anyway... what I'm doing here is to figure out how to support him through this....
--- End quote ---

I don't know how your spouse feels, but it may be that you need to support "her". Ask and see. My partner using she and her and my real name (beth)  before I am fulltime is very comforting to me. I wish you both continued love and happiness and hope you both stay and chat with us

beth.

Debtv:
Hello Alison,

You are one of those rare and open minded women all of us cd/tv's hope to meet in life. Power to you!! As I have tried to say many times here, to be a hetero tv....and meet a woman who is into it (we been together 6 years)....can be an eye opener for the tv!

I have a woman who loves me...and loves that I am tv. She says it makes me a more tender, better man...verses men who want to control her and don't care about her satisfaction.

Your mate is a lucky one...like me. Please if you want to visti with us about what you both are going threw...just private massage us. Although.....it might be better to talk about it here....so we all can learn and see how it is for us tv's who love women.

Love
Deb

4years:
Hello Alison and welcome to Susan’s most wonderful Place (=

It is always nice to hear from a supportive spouse!

--- Quote from: beth on June 14, 2005, 12:06:08 am ---I don't know how your spouse feels, but it may be that you need to support "her". Ask and see. My partner using she and her and my real name (beth)  before I am fulltime is very comforting to me.
--- End quote ---
I think Beth has a very good suggestion here.

Other than that, I advise to really communicate very very well. But really, that is very good advice for any couple (=

Please feel free to join in the conversations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version