Site News and Information > Site Policies and stuff to remember

Staying Vigilant

<< < (3/3)

eshaver:
I guess  should bewhipped with wet stockings, but then , they might enjoy such behavior ! Ellen Shaver
Post Merge: July 27, 2009, 01:07:28 pmI guess they should be whipped with wet stockings , but then they may enjoy such behaviour ! Ellen Shaver

tekla:

I guess  should be whipped with wet stockings, but then , they might enjoy such behavior !

God knows I would, but Annwan keeps on telling me she doesn't do the Dominatrix thing (yet).

Michelle.:
I have various belts and electrical cords at my disposal.

Sandy:

--- Quote from: tekla on July 27, 2009, 01:08:15 pm ---I guess  should be whipped with wet stockings, but then , they might enjoy such behavior !

God knows I would, but Annwan keeps on telling me she doesn't do the Dominatrix thing (yet).

--- End quote ---
I would have never thought!

Maybe you can be one of my first customers!  I take special orders like wet stockings...

Call my hotline and leave me a message...

-Sandy(1-800-whipme)

oniRyan:

--- Quote from: Sandy on July 27, 2009, 03:38:34 pm ---I would have never thought!

Maybe you can be one of my first customers!  I take special orders like wet stockings...

Call my hotline and leave me a message...

-Sandy(1-800-whipme)

--- End quote ---

... that... isn't funny... (((I... really REALLY hope you're not serious, and you're somehow making a sarcastic reference to a profession I used to make money from... sarcastic or not... whoa... eeeeek!!!)))

EDIT: [[ FYI ... not sure if there's supposed to be a proper pic in there... I just see a beige box that says "not connected to server" or something like that ]]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version