Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

Being Oggled!

<< < (4/4)

Terri-Gene:
No Leslie, not better, worse, but dealing with it ok?.   Really though, I hadn't talked to Maura for it seems forever, it was really a surprise when she called.  Sounded like she is perhaps getting some things straight with herself.   Anyway, was good to talk to you, I needed a little distraction, and a new person is always a good one.

And I like that midwest accent with a Georgia type flavor.  I guess Wyoming will do that to ya. 

Terri

tiffani66:
Like Sarra, I get the "what is that, man, woman, what the..." comments on a fairly regular basis, due to two factors: I have a balance problem which affects how I walk and  I have fairly dark hair, which leaves a prominent shadow on my face.  I wish that I could afford electrolysis.  *Sigh*

Yet I can remember qutie a few times where I would get whistles, cat calls and requests to join groups of people, who were partying, to have a good time with them.  I would usually just keep going, maybe adding a little more swing to my hips, just to keep them happy while I was walking away.

Tiffani

Lisbeth:
Depending on the guy, it can be anything from creepy to rather pleasant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version