Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

legal?

(1/2) > >>

Jackie:
Is it legal, can someone be arrested for crossdressing in public? I've only gone out once as a woman and was so scared of...everything actually but I did it and plan on going out in drag again. I just started thinking, what if I get arrested, dressed up all hot looking and get thrown in jail!
 ???

Debtv:
Well its legal...but in a lot of places it not legal to use the womens bathroom. And don't drink and drive.

But accepted? It's not really accepted in many places. so, I would suggest you tell a few good friends about it...and never go out alone. It is much safer to be with others or at least another.

I hardly ever go out alone enfemme....safety first hon!

Love
DebTV

Jackie:
I would feel so much safer being with someone else but I have not been able to tell anyone that I know, I'm still in the closet.

The one time I went out I was by myself but picked up CD while driving around and around. She thought I wanted sex but after I explained my fear, she offered to come with me into a club and help me.

Can you point me to  a local crossdressers group in the Austin or San Antonio Texas area?

Debtv:
I used susans search engine on the front page and found this:

From "The Central Texas Trangender Society"
http://www.cttgs.org/clubs.html

It says:

Unfortunately, there aren't many places in the Central Texas area that welcome us.
We recently finished a couple of months of experimenting and have now identified
a couple of restaurants that accept us. This not to say that there might not be
shocked customer or two. And if you're able to pass 100%, you won't have a problem
anywhere, but if you're concerned about being "read," you probably ought to
stick with the ones we've listed below.

and it has an email too!

Love
DebTV

gina_taylor:
I've checked with the local police here in Port Cahrlotte, Florida and they've told me that it is not illegal for a person to cross-dress unless he's committed some crime which he / she is trying to elude the police.

Gina

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version