General Discussions > Other

How do I recognize an empath?

(1/2) > >>

goingdown:
I have seen lot of education and healtcare workers. However I cannot recognize an am empath. Could someone help please. 

fae_reborn:
From what I understand, an empath is an individual who can sense other people's emotions.  I have a friend who is an empath and she can't really control her power, it overwhelms her because she can't tune out other people's feelings.  To recognize them?  I think you sort of have to have spiritual connections to the other side.

Jenn

goingdown:
I have seen many people this type: there is somewhat between the people and his/her inner ''natural'' sense.  Something else becomes betweeen. I can not explain this very well.

fae_reborn:

--- Quote from: goingdown on September 28, 2008, 12:19:30 pm ---I have seen many people this type: there is somewhat between the people and his/her inner ''natural'' sense.  Something else becomes betweeen. I can not explain this very well.

--- End quote ---

It's ok I understand what you mean.  It's the spirit of an empath that allows them to sense other's emotions, their inner energy/power.  Depending on the person, this energy/power might be faint or it may be really strong.  I don't have any powers, but I have that spiritual energy, except it's faint.

Jenn

Sephirah:
I think everyone has the ability to some extent, but it's just more developed in some than others.

Here's something you might find interesting. :)

http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct05/mirror.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version