General Discussions > Books

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

(1/4) > >>

Alison:
I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet!!  17 days!! who else is as excited as i am!!   :o  ;D  :)

Susan:
I generally wait for the movies. I have never once read a harry potter book. I think I recoil from them due to the hype they are given. Now Susan Cooper's The Dark is Rising books I have fond memories of when I was a child. I even rebought the series and gave it to my neice and nephew.

Dennis:
I really like both the books and the movies. It's fortunately one series in which reading the book doesn't ruin the movie for me. I started reading them before the hype got really bad and now I'm hooked.

I was in line at midnight on release day for the last one. Might be for this one too. Then I gotta stop myself from reading it for a while and save it for when I'm recovering from chest surgery. Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't get it right at release.

Dennis

LostInTime:
I am waiting for the new book as well.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the series and I will miss it when she finally completes it.

stephanie_craxford:
I must admit I have never read a Harry Potter book, but I have watched a couple of the movies.  I'll wait for the movie as well  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version