Community Conversation > Non-Op

Please be careful with words.....They do hurt.

<< < (6/6)

imaz:
Not this one again! ;D

OK, here's mine for what it's worth... I simply prefer to have something natural, whatever that may be, rather  than something not natural. Same goes with breast implants, simply wouldn't want them or want to go out with anyone who had them... Human bodies are nice for me when they are natural, I include hormonally changed ones in that definition.

Let the flaming begin! ;)

Shana A:

--- Quote from: imaz on April 19, 2009, 06:09:38 pm ---Human bodies are nice for me when they are natural, I include hormonally changed ones in that definition.

--- End quote ---

Hormonally challenged! I like that!  ;D

Z

imaz:

--- Quote from: Zythyra on April 19, 2009, 06:20:17 pm ---Hormonally challenged! I like that!  ;D

Z

--- End quote ---

That was "changed"... Freudian slip? ;)

Steady now! I have DSM-IV-TR just 150cm from my keyboard! ;D

Nicky:
Hi everyone,

I locked this topic. I don't think the conversations have been particulalry constructive. Some of the comments have been rather personal and in some cases people have been left feeling hurt or insulted.

Susan:
I have deleted Jasmine for violations of the terms of service and for being just plain argumentative...

9. If you disagree with transgender individuals, or activities which cross gender boundaries take your arguments to a more appropriate web site.

10. Bashing or flaming of any individuals or groups is not acceptable behavior on this web site and will not be tolerated in the slightest for any reason.  This includes but is not limited to:

* Advocating the separation or exclusion of one or more group from under the Transgender umbrella term
    * Suggesting or claiming that one segment or sub-segment of our community is more legitimate, deserving, or more real than any others

15. You may challenge the issue, but never people or groups.

She is welcome to recreate her account, but she must get rid of the boulder sized chip on her shoulder before doing so. If she comes back and acts like she did before she will be promptly re-deleted without warning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version