Community Conversation > Non-Op

Please be careful with words.....They do hurt.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Zelane:
To the 2 posters above me.

The problem its not the opinion. Anyone has their own opinion and its ok.

Its the blatant generalization. I mean if transition/surgery/etc its not for you... it doenst mean its wrong and not right for everyone.

I believe everyone has their own road and its only up to them what path follow and where to stop.

Ashley315:
and they have the right to define and name that road whatever they want.  Sounds to me that if someone saying an SRS vagina isn't the same as a real vagina upsets you so much, then perhaps underneath it all you feel this way and are struggling with accepting that for yourself.

Sorry, but given the option... I'd take have a natal one anyday as I'm pretty sure about 99.9% of you would as well.  After all, I don't know anyone who likes spending that kinda money and going through that kinda pain to get something that shoulda just been given to us.

Zelane:

--- Quote from: Ashley315 on April 18, 2009, 06:52:38 am ---then perhaps underneath it all you feel this way and are struggling with accepting that for yourself.
--- End quote ---
Nope, just that I know life isnt perfect.

--- Quote from: Ashley315 on April 18, 2009, 06:52:38 am ---Sorry, but given the option... I'd take have a natal one anyday as I'm pretty sure about 99.9% of you would as well.  After all, I don't know anyone who likes spending that kinda money and going through that kinda pain to get something that shoulda just been given to us.
--- End quote ---

Sigh, you really miss the point. I have seen that in some persons what you wrote its used as a excuse for not transitioning and/or getting surgery. Its a fear a put down. Its ok, things arent perfect and if you say what should have been given to you and others.

Well, like I was saying you missed the point of those that are intersex. The irony of my life its that when I finally started to question what my gender was much later realized no matter which one was I was still going to need HRT and surgeries.

Just please, dont generalize. If its right for you go for it. Whatever it is so you will be comfortable. But the comment of fakery its biased and hurtful.

For me its simple like this: since "normal" its something im not (and its just that) I know certain things wont change to what I wish it could change. But like with everything in this life. I accept what I cant change and face my life with all its challenges and move on.

Butterfly:
Sigh.  You can't expect much from peeps that want to be non-op on a non-op board can you? Their opinions are "real" & "true" to them because that's what they believe.  The question is: do I give a flying monkey's a.... about what they say or believe?  No!

Zelane:
Well, I just wanted to state my opinion in a matter that its touchy to me. I did it and like I have say several times. To each their own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version