Community Conversation > Non-Op

Non-Op FAQ? WIP? Maybe?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mister:
Phoenix, i'd probably add something about FTMs and hysterectomy, as it's the surgery that is analogous to an orchi, which i'm sure you'd consider to be post-op.  :)

pheonix:

--- Quote from: Mister on April 29, 2009, 03:06:54 pm ---Phoenix, i'd probably add something about FTMs and hysterectomy, as it's the surgery that is analogous to an orchi, which i'm sure you'd consider to be post-op.  :)

--- End quote ---

d'oh!  Given my friends I should have remember to include it LOL...

kody2011:
i think we should all just agree that the person writing chooses his/her own def. of non-op. technically it doesn't matter as long as we're all getting along and we're here for each other.

just my opinion though.

Just Kate:

--- Quote from: kody2011 on April 29, 2009, 10:19:19 pm ---i think we should all just agree that the person writing chooses his/her own def. of non-op. technically it doesn't matter as long as we're all getting along and we're here for each other.

just my opinion though.

--- End quote ---

Well if the definition is relative, it might be difficult to know who relates to you.  I think labels are useful as initial guide posts to say "this particular person might have more in common with you and your experience than that person."  If the definition is relative, it takes away the need for the definition.

kody2011:
true Interalia....i do agree with that, but after the inital introduction of the subject, it should be up to the indiviudaul to decide if they feel like they fit in that catagory or not. i think it would help with this type of disagreement. it's a healthy one (meaning we're not fighting just discussing) but we should have already decided that it really doesn't matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version