Community Conversation > Non-Op

I had to laugh ...

<< < (2/2)

Cowardly Lioness:

--- Quote from: tekla on May 25, 2009, 01:22:38 pm ---Actually it speaks more for my thesis that people are paying a lot less attention than we think they are.

--- End quote ---

I totally agree.  Unless something stands out as completely out of place people are not likely to even notice it (and even if it's obvious they may not ::)  )
Post Merge: May 26, 2009, 09:34:36 aminteralia - That is too funny  ;D

finewine - I sometimes forget how different some cultures are.  That must have been a bit frightening.

aisha:
hey its a talking duck

Debra:
Gotta love stuff like this even if you know something else caused it.

When I was in the ER a bit ago, my hair was longer and such but it was still obvious I was male.

After waiting on a bed for the doc for a while, the clerk came back and replaced my wrist tag and smiled shyly and said something like "I had put female before".

I should've asked to keep the female-marked wrist tag for a souvenir lol.

My wife just glared at me.

Hanlet:
I always find it funny when a bouncer or attendant kicks me out of the female toilets in a club. Usually I'll be standing in there, waiting with a friend for another person, and I'll feel a hand on my arm. "Excuse me, sir, but you have to leave". When my friend(s) laugh and the bouncer gets a good look at me, they always give a mumbled 'sorry'. It can get irritating when I'm barred access before I even get there, but I'm not nearly confident enough in passing to use the blokes'. Most people expect me to be embarrassed, but I secretly love it :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version