General Discussions > Entertainment

What is your deepest, darkest secret?

(1/3) > >>

tinkerbell:
You will confess here. >:D

Forgive me, for I've sinned:

my results:

YOU ARE AN ALIEN!!! Something about you just isn't quite normal. Whether it be the way you look or the way you act, you're different. You feel distanced from your peers and have trouble relating to them, but you never quite know why.... Chances are you are also very good with technology. Hang in there, the mothership is coming soon!

4 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 399 times.
12% of people had this result.

:o  I am from Utopia, indeed!...a place far, far away in another dimension... :P  LOL

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

amberwish:
oh my. im an alien too.  i guess im stranger than i thought.  it says im good with technology, nope.

hugs and  :-* :-*  amber

cindianna_jones:
YOU ARE AN ALIEN!!! Something about you just isn't quite normal. Whether it be the way you look or the way you act, you're different. You feel distanced from your peers and have trouble relating to them, but you never quite know why.... Chances are you are also very good with technology. Hang in there, the mothership is coming soon!

6 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 401 times.
18% of people had this result.

Ya got me Tink.  I know you posted this one just for me didn'tchya?

Cindi

tinkerbell:

--- Quote from: Cindianna_Jones on September 22, 2006, 03:46:48 am ---
Ya got me Tink.  I know you posted this one just for me didn'tchya?

Cindi

--- End quote ---

For us!  You are from Atlantis and I am from Utopia, so we are both aliens  ;D with a different mind and heart from people on earth...... ;) LOL

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

Buffy:

7 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 401 times.
20% of people had this result.

Perhaps we are all Aliens and there no regular homosapiens on Earth?

Becky

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version