Community Conversation > Female to male transsexual talk (FTM)

So how does one find a guy who's cool with the gender gap?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Arch:

--- Quote from: Nimetön on March 28, 2010, 02:05:36 am ---We're all, obviously, at least somewhat bisexual.
--- End quote ---

Ah, yes, I was going to ask about this and forgot. What exactly do you mean by "bisexual"? Capable of having sex with males and females, or sexually attracted to both males and females? 'Cause if it's the first, well, yes, it is obvious. If the second, I would tend to disagree. I'm not in the least sexually attracted to women. And believe me, I have tried.

kyril:

--- Quote from: Arch on March 28, 2010, 09:28:37 pm ---Ah, yes, I was going to ask about this and forgot. What exactly do you mean by "bisexual"? Capable of having sex with males and females, or sexually attracted to both males and females? 'Cause if it's the first, well, yes, it is obvious. If the second, I would tend to disagree. I'm not in the least sexually attracted to women. And believe me, I have tried.

--- End quote ---
I think he was talking about guys who are into trans men, not people in general.

Nimetön:
When encountering a binary dilemma of interpretation, act according to your priorities.  If you wish to understand the statement in context, choose the interpretation consistent with previous results.  If you're just spoiling for a fight, choose the alternate.

- N

Arch:

--- Quote from: Nimetön on March 28, 2010, 09:47:50 pm ---When encountering a binary dilemma of interpretation, act according to your priorities.  If you wish to understand the statement in context, choose the interpretation consistent with previous results.  If you're just spoiling for a fight, choose the alternate.

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm a dodo. It was the way I read the sentence about liberal/conservative and rich/poor and all of that, plus the sentence that followed. You suddenly seemed to be talking about a much larger group, like FTMs in general or something like that. So it seems that this group of three is very diverse. Cool.

And I should tell you that I am rarely, if ever, spoiling for a fight. The T hasn't messed me up THAT much.

P.S. Please remember that I'm accustomed to reading student writing. When I encounter someone who articulately says what he means, I just have no idea what to do with that. >:-)

Nimetön:

--- Quote from: Arch on March 28, 2010, 10:32:31 pm ---P.S. Please remember that I'm accustomed to reading student writing. When I encounter someone who articulately says what he means, I just have no idea what to do with that. >:-)

--- End quote ---

This is hilarious.  Yes, I understand entirely.

On another subtopic, I am very curious hear opinions on "Love my FtM."

- N

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version