Author Topic: Proffesional opinion needed...glansoplasty  (Read 1473 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Proffesional opinion needed...glansoplasty
« on: March 19, 2011, 01:47:44 pm »
Hello everyone!
I am FTM male, went through almost all the transition.
I had my bottom operation in Germany, under Daverio's supervision...

Now I am looking for Glansoplaty surgeon. I found some who does such op. only in U.S.A.

I wanted to have an advice regarding to this procedure...

I got these names:
Dr. Shermal leis
Dr. Harold Reed
Papilon center

Do you have any other reccomendations? any other doctors I should check?
A doctor in europe maybe?
Thank you!

Offline Ender

  • Family
  • *****
  • Posts: 745
  • Reputation: +45/-0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Proffesional opinion needed...glansoplasty
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 01:13:25 am »
The only surgeon coming to mind in Europe is Dr. Miroslav Djordjevic in Belgrade, Serbia.  He's more known for metoidioplasty, but he does phalloplasty (looks like glansoplasty is part of the second stage) as well.  Please note, the following link is very graphic and NSFW:

As I'm not looking into phalloplasty myself (scheduling metoidioplasty with Dr. Miro, actually), so I'm afraid I don't have any input about the U.S. doctors.
"Be it life or death, we crave only reality"  -Thoreau


Re: Proffesional opinion needed...glansoplasty
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 08:11:50 am »
I got phalloplasty and so on from Liedl (Germany). He also made my glansoplasty which is quite cool, because it's permanent. What I saw from Belgrade was nice for the first year but then changed for the worse and appeared just as before.

Well, sorry for my bad English. Hope you get my point.