Community Conversation > Military Veterans Confab

Roll call!

<< < (226/229) > >>

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: JamieW on December 16, 2021, 09:46:35 am ---I served in the Army and Army reserve, from 1985 till 2011, just recently cracked my egg, one month on steady Hormones and have had zero help from the VA I have reached out and heard nothing back, thank god for Plum!

--- End quote ---
@JamieW
Dear Jamie:
    Please know that I am not trying to sidetrack your comments and I will give you and others back this thread right after I warmly welcome you to Susan's Place and the Forums.

I am most pleased that you had decided to join to Susan's Place and
the Forums several years ago back in 2017.

Thank you for, just now,  writing your very first posting.... as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be offering their thoughts and comments in response to any of your future questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say regarding their own experiences.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place. 
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
Global Moderator     northernstargirl@susans.org

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement

Northern Star Girl:
@JamieW
DearJamie:

OH, another thing....  Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to very briefly tell more members a little about yourself and to let them know of your arrival on the Forums!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and others the thread back so that the conversation can continue.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle
Global Moderator        northernstargirl@susans.org

Faraday:
I'm a U.S. Air Force veteran, served during the Gulf War, 1990-1995, though I remained stateside and was never in harm's way.  My education was in a STEM field, so I served in defense acquisition.

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Faraday on January 04, 2022, 01:20:42 am ---I'm a U.S. Air Force veteran, served during the Gulf War, 1990-1995, though I remained stateside and was never in harm's way.  My education was in a STEM field, so I served in defense acquisition.

--- End quote ---

@Faraday
Dear Faraday:
Thank you for your military service.

I am also a USAF veteran....   

Thank you for sharing and posting.
Warm Regards,
Danielle

Kjiersten:
Bartlett, Kjiersten. USAF 63150 Fuel Spec, (POL)

6/71 -6/80.

366 TFW; DaNang AB, Danang, RVN. 11/71- 09/15/'72. PCS >
432 TRW, Udorn RTAFB, Udonthani, Thailand. 09/16-12/16/'72. PCS to 10 TRW>
DEROS Duty StBy Clark, AB. Philippines. 12/17-12/28/'72. Trvl "AT" Duty StBy "TDY/PD.
10 TRW, RAF Alconbury, Gt. Stukeley, Huntingdonshire, England . 02/'73 - 12/77  PCS >
436 MAW, Dover, DE. 01/78 -06/'80 ETS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version