Community Conversation > Transgender talk

Hormones on Male thinking

(1/3) > >>

Jenn:
Hello! My name is Jenn, and I am new here.  I am a eunuch now and have been for 5 years. I am trying to decide with the help of all of you and my psychiatrsit if i want to transform. I am 54 years old and in good health. I am singel and I own my own business.  What I am intrested now the thinking of a <transgender> male. How does it change from male to female? I am looking for web pages articles and your help in your comments.  Can you help me please?  thank you, Jenn

Cassandra:
Hi Jenn,

Welcome to Susan's. Well when it comes to info, advice and support you have hit the jackpot. It's all we do here.  ;D Lots of friendly folk who are not shy about dispensing advice. Especially me!. Be sure to read the site rules.

The WIKI board is a very good place to start. There is lots of information there to get you started. Second is the forums themselves. You will find lots of stories that match your own and similar situations. Here we generally refer to people by the gender they identify with. If you are MtF(Male to Female) you are her, she, girlfriend etc. If you are FtM(Female to Male) the male pronouns are used. That being said, fix yourself a cup of tea, or other relaxing beverage, sit down, take your shoes off and set a spell.

Good Journey,

Cassie

Jenn:
Thankyou, for your welcome.  where might you suggest is the best place to go on this sight to get the information that I need. I understand the other suggestions and I am visiting the rules again. thanks again, Jenn

Cassandra:
Imight be able to help you better if I understood the question better.

--- Quote ---the thinking of a <transgender> male.
--- End quote ---

Please elaborate. The thinking of a transwoman is that of a woman and is of course a very complex subject.

--- Quote --- How does it change from male to female?
--- End quote ---

Do you mean what are the physical changes? Or are you referring to how things might change as far as how a male is viewed versus a female? The question is unclear.

Think about it and then post your response. I have to run some errands so it may be a while before I can get back to you. Also someone else may come in and respond before I can get back. There are lots of folks here and I'm sure we can find the right stuff for you if we understand your questions a little better.

Good Journey,

Cassie

stephanie_craxford:
Hello again Jenn,

--- Quote ---How does it change from male to female?
--- End quote ---

I don't think that you can change male thinking to female thinking if you are talking about the differences between the female and male brain.  These are what you are born with and what drives the Gender Identity Disorder or Dysphoria (GID).  We are born with female brains but cursed with male bodies.

Check out this link in the Wiki it may shed some light on the subject.

https://www.susans.org/wiki/Gender_identity_disorder

Chat later

Steph

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version