Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Recent posts

Member Blogs / Re: Allie's Blog IV: Revenge o...
Last post by imallie - Today at 10:11:45 PM
Unplanned update (due to technical incompetence)

Sent the e-mail to my sisters at 9:30 PM tonight, along with a text asking them to check their email... then I put my phone down with the plan not to look at it the rest of the night. That's what my wife and I agreed made the most sense.

The issue was my Apple Watch - I'd get notice of emails, texts and any calls on that. But I looked up how to turn off notifications on that — and I did so — or so I thought. Not so much.

So when it buzzed I was surprised and peeked... and that was that.

First came an AMAZING text from my oldest sister. My wife was still awake and I read it to her and we both said "ok, we're good" and it was just really lovely.

Next was a text from my youngest sister - it was short and sweet but had the word "love" in it like 12 times.

And then an email from the middle sister, the psychologist — which I just glanced at because it started to make me cry. But it was lovely too. I figured I'd wait and read it with my wife in the morning.

But needless to say, all is well. Very much looking forward to lunch.

Love,
Allie
I am disappointed with my results after almost 5 years. I am glad that I lost almost all of my body hair though. I am happy to have finally come out publicly and mostly I wear skirts. I am waiting on GRS Montreal to get back to me so that I can set up my appointment. After quite a bit of thought I think I will likely go zero depth.
Member Blogs / Re: Marion's Retirement
Last post by Maid Marion - Today at 09:00:29 PM
Here is the willow tree that I've been pollarding to keep it small.  It is about twelve years old.  The yellow flowers to the left are forsythia.

Happy with what I have, but disappointed that I am not as far as I expected to be by now.
Cooking / Re: What’s your favorite type ...
Last post by LoriDee - Today at 07:59:45 PM
It used to be Devil's Food. But while stationed in Germany, (not far from the Black Forest), my mother-in-law made me a birthday cake. Schwarzwald Kirshe Torte (Black Forest Cherry Cake. I fell in love.
Member Blogs / Re: Sarah B's Story
Last post by LoriDee - Today at 07:55:03 PM
As I understand it, if a change has been requested the records would be amended. The VA is working with the Personnel Records Center to digitize all of the records. Once they become electronic, the records will be easy to change.
Cooking / What’s your favorite type of c...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 07:15:29 PM
What's your favorite type of cake?

If your kind of cake has icing or frosting on it, what kind is it (such as one of the buttercreams)?

Are you happy you MTF transitioned, to whatever extent you have come along on your transition journey?
Here in the UK, gender change is a bit of an anomaly compared to the anti-trans agenda of the government as procedures have not been "updated" yet.

We have no concept of legal name, nor a national ID system so getting some ID is quite easy.

Changing birth certificate is very hard and costly to do. So most trans people do not do it.

Jessica.
Cooking / Re: What are you having for di...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 07:03:04 PM
Unsure what I will eat this Friday evening!