Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Recent posts

Cooking / Re: What are you having for di...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 02:04:25 PM
Monday I had a tasty hamburger with melted Swiss cheese, tomato, onion slice, sweet pickles, and about six or seven fried onion rings.
Here is the LINK:

Undergraduate Dissertation Research- Grammatical Gendered Languages
Link -->  https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247894.msg2268185.html#msg2268185
Cooking / Re: What are you having for di...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 02:03:04 PM
Sunday I ate Italian Wedding soup, a quarter head of lettuce wedge salad with cheese and dressing, and a baked chicken breast that had some really tasty sauce.
Member Blogs / Re: Davina's diary
Last post by davina61 - Today at 02:02:20 PM
Today went quite well sort of, might have to take the dash back out of the Austin as mechanical fault on wipers (ggrrrr) . Making a choc cake in the air fryer as compensation!!
I have been happy for the most part, it can come and go.

The only source of true joy is from the Lord for me.  Joy found this way does not come and go.

Chrissy

Quote from: allylioness on Yesterday at 07:07:47 PMThis is  avery interesting question!

I would say that, overall, I am very happy with my transition so far.

As LoriDii said, I am also a tad disappointed that, in almost seven years of transition, I have not progressed more (in terms of my medical transition/surgeries I'd like to eventually get).
But, I would say that my life has 100% improved since I started living as a woman 24/7.

I mentioned briefly on my introduction post, but I'm 32, and I started my medical transition when I was 26, started living 24/7 as a woman at 27, and I have genuinely been happier in these past five years of my life as a woman, than I had ever been in the 26 years prior!

So, if I look at the bigger picture -without focusing so much on the things that I'd still like to change-, I would say, yes, I am very very happy with my transition so far!
And I genuinely can't wait to feel even more comfortable in my body!

Good for you!

Chrissy
Member Blogs / Re: Gina's journey
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 01:57:47 PM
Tillers can be of a big help to prepare soil.  Raised gardens seem to be good at keeping weeds out, and if weeds do get in, they are easy to remove.
Fun and Games / Re: Two Word Association Game ...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 01:55:30 PM
Fowl foul
Fun and Games / Re: Single Word Association Ga...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 01:55:11 PM
Hot
Birthdays / Re: Birthday celebrations - Ap...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 01:54:31 PM
Happy birthday to each of you!

Chrissy