Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Recent posts

Crossdresser talk / TG in red or blue states.
Last post by DDGCDTRANS - Today at 05:53:40 PM
Red or blue states don't matter if you want have more friends. If you have a YWCA in you are in luck. YWCA allows tgirl to be naked with the women in the locker room and all the women welcome you with you. I have become friends with 5 and we go shopping, coffee, and other fun things. Get out of your scared shell and explore the life you could have as the woman you are.
Introductions / Re: Nice to meet everyone
Last post by Sarah B - Today at 05:48:50 PM
Hi Lilis

Quote from: Lilis on Yesterday at 03:59:51 AMHi Sarah B,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! It truly means a lot to connect with someone who understands.

I appreciate you sharing your story about transitioning. It's inspiring to hear about your journey.

You are more than welcome.  I'm just passing on my knowledge and if you want to know more about what I did in detail then you need to read 'Sarah B's Story', the link is below my signature, titled 'Sarah's Story'.  Just thinking about what you wrote did you read my 'Story'?

Quote from: Lilis on Yesterday at 03:59:51 AMThe idea behind the name Lilith came about in the early days. To be honest in those days I wasn't a very good girl, back then I was only allowed to exist in the nightly hours, especially on Friday's and weekends after heavy drinking and drugging. Living in New York City, during that time I would dress and post salsy images of myself in websites such as craigslist, and other similar websites looking for cis-gender men for sexual pressures. No, I wasn't selling myself I did this because it was the easiest way for me to meet cis-gender men at that time in my situation. This phase in my life is behind me, and today I no longer participate in these dangerous activities. I didn't have a name and I needed something that resonated with my lifestyle, so I did some research and came across the name Lilith on a Google search, after learning who Lilith was from the wikipedia website and having a Christian background the name resonated with me with and the life that I was living.Thankfully I no longer live like this today, but I became attached with the name and kept it, I think Lithith and who I was and who I am have somethings in common.

About the chromosome test I'll definitely consider your suggestion and discuss it with my doctor.

Thank you for sharing and it was really appreciated by me and as I said, I always seem to learn something new, 'and I was right' (Simon Cowell, AGT, BGT).

If you read my story, then you will know, I changed my life around 35 years ago and at the time chromosome tests, were very expensive then and I did not bother to get one regardless of what the results turned out to be.  In other words, I was going to live my life how I wanted to, or as just me.

I have taken the test and it has not changed anything about me, not then and not now.

Quote from: Lilis on Yesterday at 03:59:51 AMI'm happy to be in a space where I can learn from others and hopefully offer some insights as well.

Thanks again for everything, Sarah B, and everyone for the warm welcome.

Allie and Moonflower, have provided a wealth of information or insights into their 'journeys' for you to consider.  You will be able to provide insights to other members here on Susan's Place, when you tell us your stories and journey.  You only tell or share what you are comfortable in sharing.

Again you are more than welcome and thank you again for sharing as well.

Take care and all the best for the future.

Love and Hugs
Sarah B
Official Greeter
@Lilis
Cooking / What is your favorite type of ...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 05:48:34 PM
What is your favorite type of scone?

Chrissy
Cooking / Do you like to eat tangerines?
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 05:47:51 PM
Do you like to eat tangerines?
Birthdays / Re: Members - May 10, 2024 - B...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 05:46:36 PM
Happy birthday to each of you!

Chrissy
Member Blogs / Re: Jenn's Journey, Part 2
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 05:45:05 PM
I hope all of your riding is good.

Chrissy
Transgender talk / TG in red or blue states.
Last post by DDGCDTRANS - Today at 05:44:54 PM
Red or blue states don't matter if you have a YWCA in your area. You can meet and make friends with accepting women, gym and swim with them naked, and get out your shell as a woman.
Fun and Games / Single Word Association Game 6...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 05:43:18 PM
This game is closing.  Thank you for playing. 

Please post your game word response in our new Single Word Association 7.0 game at:

https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,248021.0.html
Fun and Games / Single Word Association Game 7...
Last post by ChrissyRyan - Today at 05:40:56 PM
Single Word Association Game 7.0

The object of this game is to have a continuing thread based on one word and the most recent previously posted word.  Only one new word is to be used and it must be somehow, in some way, be related to the most recent previously posted single word.

The new word could rhyme with or be the opposite or a synonym of the immediately previous word. The new word could be another form of the immediately previously posted word, such as "sing" followed by "singing." 

Please avoid using foreign words and video insertions.  The same word can be used again during the game.

At least one (1) other person must post a one word response before you post again; but, there is no limit to the total number of times you can post words.

The next word is

Kindness
Transgender talk / Re: How did you pick your name...
Last post by DDGCDTRANS - Today at 05:35:58 PM
I was dennis donald and morphed into Denise Donna DD for short