Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Never seen a >.< like mine.

Started by zombiesarepeaceful, April 09, 2007, 03:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombiesarepeaceful

I'm FTM. Recently however it's come to mind, I wonder if I was born intersexed. My mom always said if I'd been born a boy (little does she know I am one heh) she would've given me away. And on my vag, I have some flaps of skin that seem..odd. I don't really know what bio girl's vagina's look like but I've always had that odd flap of skin, and it makes me wonder if I had a penis. I have periods >.< and all that happy BS but eh. Do genetic girls have excess skin down there? Its sort of down in, don't know how to explain it. But just wondered if that's normal, or clues to look for to determine if I was castrated at birth, or something :-/

Matt
  •  

Hazumu

Could those flaps of skin be a hymen?

<http en.wikipedia.org wiki Hymen> <-this URL has been munged due to the illustrative photos on the page.  You may reassemble the URL to follow the link.

Karen (not a prude by any means...)
  •  

zombiesarepeaceful

Wow. I feel like an idiot now. Thanks for that link, that's what it is. I don't get in touch with those parts that don't belong there much so I had no clue >.<

Just curious..what would be some clues to look for that I was castrated at birth? I know, I'm too hopeful that I was really born a guy. :\
  •  

Nero

hmm. I don't know exactly what clues there would be, but I'm guessing there would be some physical evidence.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

zombiesarepeaceful

:P yeah..but I don't know exactly what kind of physical evidence to look for..scars..*feels dumb*
  •  

scurvydog

Hmmm, I think a lot of people consider that they might be intersexed, especially since it leaves room for more reason than transsexuality. I don't mean to put you down in any way and say you're 100% wrong, but unless you had your doctor do tests, it's unlikely you'll know. Trust me, bud, we all know something went wrong down the line!  :)
  •  

Nip

If you have periods, that means you have a uterus and ovaries, which means there is no possible way that you were born male.
  •  

Dennis

Actually Nip, 1 in 3000 babies is born with both, so that doesn't rule it out.

Dennis
  •  

Nip

Dennis, then he'd have been born intersex, not male.  He's hoping he was actually born a guy.
  •  

Lucy

A lot of intersexed people dont find out till adult hood so is it not possible this may have happened.
  •  

Nero

Yes. It's possible if someone was born with both parts and had surgery as a child to assign one gender, the person may not know until adulthood or may never know. It was standard practice to keep that type of thing hushed, thinking the truth may confuse or traumatize the child.

Maybe speak to some IS people about your situation, they would know what things to look for.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

zombiesarepeaceful

Quote from: Nip on June 06, 2007, 08:43:58 AM
Dennis, then he'd have been born intersex, not male.  He's hoping he was actually born a guy.

I was hoping I'd at least been born intersex..but thanks for the replies. I wouldn't be surprised if I had, and my mom had assigned me female. Oh well.

Matt
  •  

scurvydog

QuoteDennis, then he'd have been born intersex, not male.  He's hoping he was actually born a guy.

Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?
  •